Deputies free man stuck inside hollow tree trunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ogopogo

Reaction score
Reasons to visit Mexico

This is the first of many threads I intend to post in this forum. Why am I doing this? Well, I want to show you that Mexico has many great things, specially women. If you come to Mexico, what hapens in Mexico stays in Mexico.

The name of this beauty is Erica Barrera
Born April 16, 1973
Place of birth Guadalajara, Mexico
Model

Please Rep

Attachments

• Erica Barrera 02.jpg
    Erica Barrera 02.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Erica Barrera 04.jpg
    Erica Barrera 04.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Erica Barrera 06.jpg
    Erica Barrera 06.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Erica Barrera 07.jpg
    Erica Barrera 07.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 36

ogopogo

Reaction score
By the way, just click on the attached thumbnails, I'm just too lazy to upload them in photobucket or something like that.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. (AP) - Authorities in Southern California say they rescued a man stuck inside a hollow tree trunk by following the sounds of his screams down into a creek bed.

The Orange County Register reports that Orange County sheriff's deputies found the man stuck up to his chest inside a narrow hole in the trunk, which extended about four or five feet underground.

The newspaper says firefighters took about 90 minutes to free him once they found him Tuesday morning.

Lt. Roland Chacon says it's unknown why the man climbed into the hole near the base of the tree.