Demod this cunt.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^ I'm not an SMod here, Am I?

Fact remains I get constant hassle off BKB and trolls.

Maybe if you weren't such a blueberry and didn't capitalise the "a" in "am", I wouldn't feel the need to constantly opoint out how stupid you are.

And your posts are shit there too. More length from you is just more stupidity for the rest of us.

edit - Nicky Talent's a good guy.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I like Michael Scott because he's a clear Office fan ;)

Reaction score
@ Mike: I don't hate IWF. I just dislike the way that people are constantly being a twat to me and they can do it freely.

Axis

Reaction score
@ Mike: I don't hate IWF. I just dislike the way that people are constantly being a twat to me and they can do it freely.

It's Hell in a Thread, John. If you don't want to be harassed, you shouldn't come in here; simple as that. If you are being trolled outside of the forum, report it, ignore it, and move on.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
lol, Wrestleclub

Mike Chaos

Reaction score

Stop being such an assclown then. I rarely use that word but it definitely fits perfect for you. You give so many reasons to be picked upon. It seems you just try too hard to "fit in". And you bandwagon too much. Also your grammar is annoying. Why do you STILL capitalize after using a comma like BKB pointed out again?

Which one looks correct?
A. I'm not an SMod here, Am I?
B. I'm not a SMod here, am I?

We can also happily ban you from HIAT if you are too much of a pussy.