Delete Threads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I think either everyone or legends should be able to delete posts or threads, This will be helpful for things like double posts etc, Crayo

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
But we can also tell MODS to delete double post, just PM them telling the thread where the double post is and they'll delete it

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
But we can also tell MODS to delete double post, just PM them telling the thread where the double post is and they'll delete it
But if we are able to do it ourselves it means we wont need to bother MODs about it and makes it quicker and easier.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
But if we are able to do it ourselves it means we wont need to bother MODs about it and makes it quicker and easier.
But what would be the point on having MODs? That way they may only be able to ban people... Maybe Crayo could make that stuff only for legends, people may be more interested in buying the upgrade, good for Crayo and good for this forums, business brother

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stupid people who posted and then deleted their posts, I don't know but. This would be abused because you don't like your post and you delete it...

Isn't that the entire purpose of being able to delete your thread? How is that abuse?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I know it's kind of stupid what I'm saying, it's difficult to abuse of that but if they say they did it's because someone did abuse