• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Delete All Messages

Sackfist

Champion
Don't know if this was ever posted here. But I would prefer a way to delete all messages rather than going page by page. Selecting all messages is easy, but I would prefer a delete all button for each (sent items, inbox & drafts)

Also I find moving the PM's to trash can pointless when after I select PM' to be deleted and click delete, the PM's still go to trash can where I have to re-delete them again.

Crayo

The Boss
http://wweforums.net/private.php?action=empty

Was right in front of our eyes the entire time. @Sheldor

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
On the topic of messages can we mark them as unread? It's a little thing but I'll open a message think I'll reply later do something else and forget so this would stop me being an ignorant person at times.

Crayo

The Boss
Dirk Diggler said:
On the topic of messages can we mark them as unread? It's a little thing but I'll open a message think I'll reply later do something else and forget so this would stop me being an ignorant person at times.

You could just make a folder called "reply" or "unread" and move them there.