• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe Delectable Debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
*Jimmy Glamour is seen standing in front of his full body mirror with another mirror in his left hand, He is in a grey suit with a white shirt and a grey tie. He knows the camera is behind him but observes himself anyway*
Jimmy Glamour: Just stop right there, if you move into my mirror it'll ruin the whole thing.
*Jimmy spins around*
Jimmy Glamour: So my debut occurs this week... You lucky lucky people you, anyway let me make a short statement on my opponents. Ahem, These repugnant wrestlers shall not attempt to ruin the beauty in the ring during our match, as the both of them will be hit with a Glamour kick so hard their chin will end up on their forehead. Now let me get back to staring at perfection
*Jimmy spins around and begins to brush his hair with a nearby hairbrush, the camera fades to black*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.