Del Rio Threatened to quit WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I had to alter our Twitter as WWE shut us down too. Not a big deal.

WWE just reminding everybody who has the biggest dick

"Sometimes I like to walk around my house butt naked.. to remind my son who still has the biggest ding dong" - Tracy Jordan- 30 Rock

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
ADR's concussion was fake? :dave:

So weak. I guess he didn't get down with HHH politics and lost out for it.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
It wouldn't bother me if he left

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I love that Creative account. They're still there, they just changed the username, I guess. About Del Rio, I like him, his work on the ring is very good, but whenever someone high on the card goes, there's a spot to be filled, I guess. I don't want him to leave though. I also found that thing with his concussion weird, he couldn't compete at NWO, but he did on Raw. I could see why it happened, ADR seems to be a guy who stands up for himself, the way he actually got to the main roster was by threatening to go back to Mexico. I believe he'll stick around for now though.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Wow, WWE can F*** off. Parody accounts are the only decent thing about twitter.

And send ADR to TNA plz/thanks. Let him bring DZ with him and I'll stop watching WWE altogether

I agree with your statement. :burns:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I love that Creative account. They're still there, they just changed the username, I guess. About Del Rio, I like him, his work on the ring is very good, but whenever someone high on the card goes, there's a spot to be filled, I guess. I don't want him to leave though. I also found that thing with his concussion weird, he couldn't compete at NWO, but he did on Raw. I could see why it happened, ADR seems to be a guy who stands up for himself, the way he actually got to the main roster was by threatening to go back to Mexico. I believe he'll stick around for now though.

ADR is the man. He doesn't take shit from Vince, who he has by the balls because Vince is in love with him and chased him for years throwing money at him, and he doesn't take shit from fat and awgly nancy boys like the miss

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
ADR is the man. He doesn't take s*** from Vince, who he has by the balls because Vince is in love with him and chased him for years throwing money at him, and he doesn't take s*** from fat and awgly nancy boys like the miss

:obama:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I've never gotten the folks that hate ADR. He's a well-above-average ring worker who knows how to sell and can do a great mix of styles.

If WWE lets him get away to return to Mexico, it's bad for WWE, but not terrible. They've still got two of the biggest star wrestlers in Mexico in their stable (Hunico and Sin Cara, or as they're known south of the Border, Incognito and Mistico). It might lead to slightly lower numbers among the Hispanic American demographic, most of whom I know love ADR, but it wouldn't be catastrophic.

The thing WWE has to be afraid of is Del Rio leaving WWE only to appear 90 days later on TNA television, which already has a tremendous Hispanic viewership thanks to their focus on guys like Hernandez. Del Rio (or Dos Caras, Jr.) appearing on TNA along with Hernandez would create a huge increase in Hispanic viewership for TNA, which would hurt WWE.

wk

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Del Boreo sucks ass, and if he leaves, no one will miss him. He's the dullest character in the recent history of dull characters.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Del Boreo sucks ass, and if he leaves, no one will miss him. He's the dullest character in the recent history of dull characters.

His booking and gimmick not him.

As a wrestler he's half decent and he needs a good build and feud and some tweaks and he could be good. I mean from a Mexican wrestler point of view I'd rather ADR get pushed with tweaks than Botch Cara!