Del Rio Threatened to quit WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE cracked down on two Twitter accounts that had been snarking the organization and its employees last week as both @WWE_Creative and @CrankyVince were suspended on Thursday. While the account mocking WWE’s creative direction returned online following some profile tweaks (now located @WWECreative_ish), the McMahon parody remains down.

The @CrankyVince account spoofed McMahon’s demeanor and mindset with random musings depicting the WWE Chairman as eccentric, maniacal, sex-crazed, drug-addled and racist. It had drawn alarming concern from organization officials since last year, who due to the sensitive nature of the tweets, believed it was being handled by an employee within close proximity of McMahon. The account would divulge legitimate company information, which is a breach of Twitter’s Terms of Service. According to F4WOnline.com, the McMahon mockery account is reportedly administered by an assortment of current WWE employees. The publication, however, would not disclose particular names.

Before its suspension, @CrankyVince had endorsed an alternative account (located @PremiumVince). The account has posted several messages in Cranky Vince’s trademark tone since the suspension of the premiere account.
The @CrankyVince account was coincidentally shut down the day it released a message stating that Alberto Del Rio wanted to quit WWE.

“WHAT? DEL RIO WANTS TO QUIT? TELL THAT POMPOUS ASS: NO. THEN, TELL HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF. THEN, FUCK YOU,” the tweet read.

F4WOnline.com reports that Del Rio had a dispute with upper-level management that day and threatened to quit WWE. One company source says Del Rio was frustrated with his standing and contemplating a departure. A second source said the incident ‘wasn’t that big a deal’ and that both sides were wrangling over a contract matter. A third source believes the spat was a combination of both accounts.

Del Rio has leverage; he has no issues with income and could return to Mexico as a heralded former WWE Superstar and son of noted luchador Dos Caras. A company employee expressed skepticism Monday night that Del Rio had legitimately suffered a concussion, noting that he was “too injured” to work the No Way Out pay-per-view event on Sunday but healthy enough to work Raw. The employee believes the concussion was a cover excuse for issues that materialized between Del Rio and officials, necessitating his removal from the title match against Sheamus.

Long read but worth it.

Source PWmania

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not Seabs said:
Meh, I like ADR but everyone is replaceable.

That mentality is why we have an (at best) mediocre Raw/smackdown.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So much for Freedom of Speech. WWE_Creative on Twitter was awesome.

Del Rio Leaving? Is he that guy who stands in the background while his ring announcer steals the spotlight?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wow, WWE can fuck off. Parody accounts are the only decent thing about twitter.

And send ADR to TNA plz/thanks. Let him bring DZ with him and I'll stop watching WWE altogether

Reactions: Farooq and Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Wow, WWE can F*** off. Parody accounts are the only decent thing about twitter.

And send ADR to TNA plz/thanks. Let him bring DZ with him and I'll stop watching WWE altogether

#WWEForums staring Dolph's Ziggler.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rainman said:
#DolphZigglerForXDivisionChampion

Say waaaaaaaaaa :dafuq:

He would be TNA WHC the moment he stepped foot in Orlando homie

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If Alberto goes to TNA then they are going to lose a lot of fans...

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The it factor doesnt have shit on THE showoff.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Can you imagine a Ziggler/Aries feud for the TNA World Title? I would mark harder than I did when Sting came down from the rafters and kicked NWO's ass when I was 5 years old.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Say waaaaaaaaaa :dafuq:

He would be TNA WHC the moment he stepped foot in Orlando homie

You really want Roode to lose the belt? Ziggler's the BITW but that's Roode's belt, dammit. But he should win it by Slammiversary 11 at the latest.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The only reason Roode has the title still is because he's too good to not have a belt. I'm just pumped he can get W clean.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Can you imagine a Ziggler/Aries feud for the TNA World Title? I would mark harder than I did when Sting came down from the rafters and kicked NWO's ass when I was 5 years old.

God yes. He can feud with Storm, Anderson, Hardy, Aries... They can turn Ziggler face and do it right so he could face Roode , Bully Ray... Ahh, the awesome possibilities are endless!