Del Rio Out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
WWE has sent a breaking news text which says Alberto Del Rio is officially out of the World Heavyweight Championship match against Sheamus at No Way Out on Sunday.

Alberto Del Rio suffered a concussion and because of this WWE is going to name a new number one contender tonight on the three-hour episode of RAW.

Cody please?

...god...

Reaction score
Thank god, guy is so awfully generic and fucking boring. Literally makes Orton look like The Rock.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
An update here.

- Mick Foley wrote the following about Dolph Ziggler during RAW last night:

"Another excellent match involving @HeelZiggler . I think I detect some type of trend here"

Paul Heyman re-tweeted the comment and said that he agreed.

- As noted before, Alberto Del Rio suffered a serious concussion at last week's SmackDown tapings when Sheamus slammed his head against the metal WWE logo on the stage.

In the storylines, WWE is blaming the concussion on one of the overhand chops from The Great Khali that was delivered in their singles match on Friday's SmackDown.

I don't get the Ziggler hate. That was a damn good match from the time Swagger was eliminated onwards. I feel bad for Del Rio now though. I see why people are bored with him but I still like him. He hasn't been shoved down our throats quite as much as others (like Punk). I hope he gets his shot when he returns.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ Ditto about Del Rio. I want to see him make good of his push(es). His ME matches have been pretty good and give him something interested to cut a promo on and he'll deliver.

I don't get why they want to sell the injury as being at the hands of Khali... Surely all this would do is make Seamus look like even more of a beast? ...Plus, upon Del Rio's return he coulda used it to up the ante of their fued even more.

Should be a nice enough match between Ziggler & Sheamus... Just a shame we've, just a few weeks back, seen Ziggler beat clean by the champ.