• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Del Rio Allegedly Sexually Assaults Woman, Threatens Her Son

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I believe Hispanic full names are organized so "Rodriguez" would be the father's last name and "Chucuan" would be the mother's from what I remember when I took Spanish in school lol. It would seem Del Rio's real name does not follow this though, but for instance Eddie Guerrero's full name is "Eduardo Gory Guerrero Llanes" so idk maybe Chucuan could be Del Rio's mom's last name and it's just rarely used. But idk at this point, just offering possibilities.

I was thinking it was something along the lines of that but I wasn’t exactly sure.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
With that being his mugshot... and three of his four names matching up... I think the benefit of the doubt is kinda out the window at this point.
Man, I really hope if I ever get falsely accused of something and the person that committed the crime has a completely different last name than me people aren't like two of the names line up, good enough. :TI:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
It's not uncommon for Mexican people to use both their parents' last names either.

But there's also probably 1,000 or more Jose A. Rodriguezes in San Antonio too.

We'll find out soon enough.

Kross Rhodes

It's not uncommon for Mexican people to use both their parents' last names either.

But there's also probably 1,000 or more Jose A. Rodriguezes in San Antonio too.

We'll find out soon enough.
Then I'm not sure why his legit full name isn't listed on his Wikipedia. So even if this is his him, someone did faulty reporting. :krillin2

Kross Rhodes

Ahem to quote my high school teachers, WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A REPUTABLE SOURCE 8D

and then all my college professors said it was the first place they went for any info
He's been a star long enough for someone to have put his second last name on there. :swamps