Degenerates!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NooDLE

Reaction score
Ok I see now

Hi headcheese

lol double post

J

still you. You don't want to fight. theres a difference between a pussy and a crybaby. :D

oh and for the record it doesn't matter anyways, DX06 left during regeneration X and as the other leader I killed it cause well it was just getting dumb. Let the Degenerates have there fun. I side with no team. I don't need any allies. I stand alone....okay so maybe I'm a little more like switzerland just with a bit of an edge.

I agree...I'm with This Guy...So lets start are own group of people who don't wanna join a group...We can call it...These Guys...Sound good...Lol..

This Guy

no, and I'd ask that you stop trying to ride my coat tails. lol

the dark knight

^ Hurricane boy, you gonna get whooped!

you wanna star something? new breed will own you :)

yoooooooou want some??? come get some!!11!1!11!!!!

fuck cena btw

edit- fuck everybody now that i think about it.

Reaction score
i wasn't here for this but I've heard that it basically ripped the forum apart. so, I'll start a group in which the likes you've never seen. by this time next week... all of this will probably be over, but hey that doesn't matter... i can still start my own group

Markz

Reaction score
^ Ahahahahaha....eehhh...hahahahahaha

See what I mean as soon as I woke up and came on this forum, Degenerates would have run a riot already.

Truth

Reaction score
So wait is it cool to have cyber wars? Never knew that

Markz

Reaction score
^ No it really isn't, but when you have nothing to do, it's very entertaining. Plus for once it's not the degenerates trying to start a war, we are doing this to have fun.

Truth

Reaction score
When you have nothing to do its called hang out with friends, post in the wrestling sections or something, watch tv, work out, theres plenty to do then start a cyber war, imo thats fucking pathetic but I wont get involved. Unless its just all fun, but I can see alot of you taking this serious, theres always a group that does...like accusing people of being spies and whatnot.