Dee WWE production team is-ah horrible!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Last Monday on-ah RAW I had-ah match wit-ah dee manimal Baptista. everyone saw-ah dee part where Baptista beat me in-ah dee match. BUT no one saw what-ah happend before dee match!! And, dey cut dee ending all up-ah!!

First we started dee match-ah and I was-ah completely dominating dee match-ah! I squashed Baptista in-ah less dan 2 minutes. BUT....dat son-a-ma-gun!!! He-ah complained to-ah dee ref saying dat he was-ah distracted by a flash of dee cameras (everyone-ah wants to take pictures of-ah Santino! :D). SO DEE REF-AH RESTARTED DEE MATCH!! AND BAPTISTA HIT ME WIT A CHAIR!!! But you didn't-ah see dat because-ah dee manimal is-ah sleeping wit a dee production team, so dey made it look-ah like I am-ah weak!!

I hate-ah dee WWE production team-ah!!!

Travis40

I have to agree with Santino here, he would totally dominate the Manimal. You do have 10 trillion brain cells :yes: Bring back the Brain Barometer next week :)

Wrestling Station

Hey! Santino!
v4c7cp.jpg

Made in Calabria!

Hometown Kid

Santino is a no good Blue smurf, just like his boyfriend Triple H :yes: