Declension Of Humanity

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”
Michael Jordan

A new decade, one full of expectations. One feels they can finally shed the cacoon of social inequity brought on by the dystopian existence you have all created for yourself. You just mask its contents with vices. Social media. drug abuse. deviant behavior. All of that is fine. I say that because it's in those failures one begins to learn about themselves. Only then can you begin to understand. The same world you have created has even been defiled in the world of wrestling. Take a good look around. You can't accept your failures. you even act as if you didn't fail in this business.

The face under the brown messy hair seemed devoid of emotion. The piercing glare of the ice blue iris was cold as the winds that blow through the midwest. He sits back in his recliner chair with a cherry oak finish. The action finishes out with his light brown dress shoes resting onto his desk. The right leg crossed over the shin of his left leg as he finished sprawling out into the lavish office on the west side of Cincinnati. He exhales deeply in annoyance, the words bellowing from his lips with a deep midwestern drawl. Loud, firm and clear. The man's attire was obstructed by dim lights.

"Hello XWF, it's so wonderful to be able to make your lives much better going forward in the year 2020. I've accepted that it would be up to me to do correct the wrongs to humanity. The moral deterioration of the new generation of performers is deploring. It's utterly sickening to watch someone copy another man's god-given duty to this business that I been so fortunate to make into a career that provides a livelihood for me and my loved ones. Something I had a direct passion for. It wasn't just out looking for the next big payday. It wasn't in the age where you could get by on mediocrity like so many of you do. I am here to save this business. The things I may have to do in order to do that may not be what you peasants who signed that dotted line on that contract to deal with."

The slight chuckle that emerged after the finishing of the last sentence was less sinister and more like a laugh of mockery. The darkness still dancing with the silhouette of the alpha seated before you. The chuckling continued for a few more seconds before it stopped. The Savior as he proclaims himself to move his feet off the desk which revealed it had a matching cherry oak finish as the recliner did in the small vial of light that shined where his feet had once rested. The recliner flicking upward as the man rose from his seat, the sinister-looking silhouette shifted in his movement toward the desk. The light shining upward revealing his face, the lightly trimmed and groomed well beard coming into view, which was brown like his messy hairstyle. The look of a dark shirt came into view as well. The lips of his parting as he began to speak again.

"The things I may have to do to teach you humanity and then give you perception is paramount. It's almost like destiny, you can't change destiny. But, I hold the keys to the businesses' rebirth. Each of you in some form or fashion will have to face your destiny. Each of you plays an integral part in the script. It's beginning in the city of brotherly love, the age of a revival begins. I plan to roll into Philadelphia on February second with one goal in mind. That it doesn't matter who is across from me in that ring. I plan to expose you to the world. Expose that you sadly have to be the first in a long line of deplorable competitors that I send to see the ending credits. You just happened to be the one I will supply with a VIP Ticket to the ending credits. I mean, let's be honest. I am The Franchise. The Main Event Messiah. You have all heard of me, or know someone who has heard of me. And, before one of you god's gift to Canada moose piss sippers say anything. All you have to do is step up to the challenge. That goes for anyone. Including any long-haired surfer dipshits from Venice, you wanna come to catch this wave cause I'm dying to show you the depth of these waters Maverick. When it's all said and done, and the smoke clears and Maverick from Top Gun finally ask for his jacket back. You will remember who the Franchise is."

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris