Debate League Standing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

OVW TV Taping 4/4

Dark Matches:
Victoria Crawford over Maryse
Jaman Olivencia/TJ Dalton def. Mobile Homers
Mike Mondo beat Michael Hutter
Nick Nemeth over Raul Loco
CM Punk won an over the top Battle Royal that involved almost every man from the locker room

TV Taping:
CM Punk over Rob Conway
Cryme Tyme/Elijah Burke def. Mike Kruel/Strongko/Vladimer Koslov
Serena/Victoria Crawford/ODB/Maryse beat Katie Lea/Roca/Melody/Beth Phoenix
Cody Runnels won a Run for the Roses Contract on a pole match by falling on the contract which fell off of the pole. Other participants were: Sean Spears, Hammer, Ox, Rodimer, Chet, Boris, Pat Buck, Steve Lewington and Paul Burchill

At the end of the show, Al Snow called out all the OVW talent to surround the ring. Matt Capotelli came out and thanked the fans for their continuing support in his battle against brain cancer. He spoke of a recent MRI that revealed that the tumor had grown to 7-8 cm. The next step in his recovery would be surgery on May 1. He spoke again of his faith helping him to get through and promised to return. He was very upbeat and got a standing ovation as he left.

Soulpower

Cryme Tyme and Burke? Those three guys need to form a stable as soon as possible.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I didnt know Cody Runnels wrestled,he seemed Awesome on the mic at the HOF,cant wait to see him in WWE.

Also i didnt know that people called up to the main roster still wrtestled in OVW.I wish ovw was on TV here in Jersey it seems really cool.

The Ripper

Reaction score
whens paul burchill going to get recalled to the main rosters with his ripper gimmick i reckon he would be good on ecw maybe if they brought back the tv title to

sam542

Reaction score
Ovw Was A Real Good Show On July 7 Elijah Burke And Cryme Time Was There A Good Show

Baller

Reaction score
Standings to be posted after week 1 is completed!