Debate League Schedules

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Come on. If you watch enough of this stuff you can become desensetized like me

How the fuck can you become desensetized? Theres nothing worse than havign that feeling of your balls go into your stomach. Its like not being able to swallow after you know youve donw something bad, only this hurts a lot more. Wow......

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
WHY WOULD HE FUCKING DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

His dick was cut in half as welll....that is fucking impossible 100% impossible like how could you live through the pain or fact that you cant pee anymore or WTF WTF WTF

Mugen

Reaction score
Did you make it to the steak knife?
Yeah, that is the part where I felt a bit disgusted and turned it off. But the first part was funny.

I made it half way through. Maybe some other time I'll go the whole way.

His dick was cut in half as welll....that is fucking impossible 100% impossible like how could you live through the pain or fact that you cant pee anymore or WTF WTF WTF
Pain killers? Tubes (for the peeing)?

That or he enjoyed it.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
OH my god i still cant see how someone could do this to themselve....FUCK YOU GUY WHO CUT HIS SHIT ALL UP

phantomgerald

I think I clicked on this before, and I'm not going to try after seeing the comments. Once again, Monkey proves why we should never click his links.

kingovkings

Reaction score
omg dude thats way sick i clicked off wen he got knife out im not even male and i was crossing my legs an ad tears in my eyes funny tho didnt expect that wen i clicked on it lmfao

Reaction score
I've seen some crazy nasty shit in my time.....I got a friend who's into this kind of thing he's always trying to show me new shit he's found.....this thing has to be up there at the top simply put.......painful

This Guy

^^so your friend whips out his dick in front of you to show you penis jokes?