Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah this was my one and done, I’m out. Shout out to SA, still my favourite player of the game and Touché to Wang, I guess. Bastard. XD

And to the people suddenly chiming “oh I would have went for no lynch”, no you wouldn’t have, you would have been as clueless as we were in there, get over yourselves my God.
I said it to smark immediately that no lynch w sk n mafia was the play. Its not that hard to realise 2 ppl died lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you don't wanna play again don't play again. We get it lol ur upset with how people play

You weren't innocent

Just don't play if you don't want to
Ah yes the old no u. Such a noble white knight you are. Banger reads too btw

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ah yes the old no u. Such a noble white knight you are. Banger reads too btw
Thank you. Only misstep in my reads list was having ekko and smark the wrong way round. Smark obviously became easier with Intel though but he played a good game.

I don't really regret pushing you as unfortunately I didn't have the benefit of the doddsy cop flip yet which I'd have cleared you off. I did have you town on play though as I kept saying.

Oh well, fun setup once is unraveled!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if that's your barometer for good reads, good for you I guess.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I had a huge post saying everything that the host did wrong and how the main person going after the game’s integrity was Juice, but I’ll keep it short.

1 The host should not interact with players in game.
The moment Juice said “A player that doesn’t understand mechanics” outed me as town, not directly, but it gave the idea and that was the problem there.
2 This is a global suggestion, give a heads up and confirm with players before starting a game, for this game I asked just to play if the number of players was not able to be met. This request was ignored
3 The game was bastard, and that’s okay, but bastard games should be announced as such. The problem was never that the game was bastard and approved, it was playable.
4 I don’t understand the lack of respect for moderation in this site, but Poyser didn’t came back as a dead player, came back as a m

I think everyone played well and tried, my personal MVP is @Sister Abigail

@Poyser ty for moderating when needed.

My only real issue was after being killed without notice or reason I got the following messages. I don’t care how emotional you are as a host you dont do this ever

AFB71514-F409-4338-919A-AE9C8485E54F.jpeg

81B1ECEF-CFAB-452F-9E51-69869B447261.jpeg

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The thing is tho, the game wasnt bastard. If you've got 4 cops claiming, plus jeff claiming his role, its telling you outright that something fucky is going off with the sanity lol. there obv isnt 4 real cops. it also told you their sanity upon flip, so you can retrospectively use that info on previous results.

you didnt have all that info, and didnt have enough info to work out why your result was wrong, but thats why you shouldn't have been going off on the host lol. What Juice did was definitely wrong, but you were in the wrong too.

if you think the setup sucks, wait til the end of the game when you will know all the roles, if you still think it sucks then by all means give all the feedback you want (respectfully). you shouldnt be going off on the host mid game

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
And now about me.

I don’t care what you think of me honestly. The site gives us an option to ignore people and Im allowed to use it, the same way anyone can.
Is it a good play, absolutely not, but I joined as filler, yet I did try to play the game. But made clear I about those conditions in my first 5 posts.

And I can if I want be annoyed during a game and show my frustration, if you ever feel the need you can always send me a DM.

Ekko asked me to play the next game, but honestly idk. Like I said time and time again I don’t have anything against this community, and I do really wish it thrive, but some people have made it clear Im not welcomed here.

the only thing I can say is that if I play that game ot will truly be my last and no one will be ignored.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The thing is tho, the game wasnt bastard. If you've got 4 cops claiming, plus jeff claiming his role, its telling you outright that something fucky is going off with the sanity lol. there obv isnt 4 real cops. it also told you their sanity upon flip, so you can retrospectively use that info on previous results.

you didnt have all that info, and didnt have enough info to work out why your result was wrong, but thats why you shouldn't have been going off on the host lol. What Juice did was definitely wrong, but you were in the wrong too.

if you think the setup sucks, wait til the end of the game when you will know all the roles, if you still think it sucks then by all means give all the feedback you want (respectfully). you shouldnt be going off on the host mid game
expecting people to not emotionally react to fucked up mechanics when its being going on in pretty much 80% + of games sinces Ive ever played is a bit selective though. not to say marvel wasn't out of line with his comment and hosts getting shit on suck but ppl trying to figure shit out, esp right after a barry game...yknow. context?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I agree on the host shouldn't be interacting with players in the game thread. PMs can be used to sort that.

But on the flip side, some of the questions asked were in the OP, which some people don't always read.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I agree on the host shouldn't be interacting with players in the game thread. PMs can be used to sort that.

But on the flip side, some of the questions asked were in the OP, which some people don't always read.
then the host can just not answer them and let the discussion continue. they arent a player in the game and dont have to answer shit. this has been a consistent rule on this forum and previous ones. while i agree hosts need to be respected, hosts need to respect said rules too. it goes both ways

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
expecting people to not emotionally react to fucked up mechanics when its being going on in pretty much 80% + of games sinces Ive ever played is a bit selective though. not to say marvel wasn't out of line with his comment and hosts getting shit on suck but ppl trying to figure shit out, esp right after a barry game...yknow. context?
Yeah but you cant bitch mid way through a game when you dont have the full picture lol. If after the game you still think its fucked then sure. At the time ace was going off, anything could have happened. Maybe he wasnt even a dodgy cop, maybe his target was bus driven, framed, maybe he was redirected etc etc none of which is bastard. Im obviously no stranger to being annoyed as fuck about the setup and bitching, but I do my ranting post game (and i am trying to be less mean about it but im obv not innocent there by any stretch)

I do understand that Juice, as the host, is the person that has the responsibility here to handle things way better. The players dont have the responsibility to not get emotional. Im just saying Ace was hardly innocent here either.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if that's your barometer for good reads, good for you I guess.
Yeah I think 7 correct town clears and 1 correct scum read on my first reads list of the game on day 1 is pretty good to be honest. Not sure what your problem is with my reads list or why you're being a dick because I suggested that you stop playing if you keep saying that's what you want to do. If it's negatively affecting your mental health then it might be good to take a step back

If you're going to get emotional every time something you don't like happens and get in a circle jerk with two players because you don't like how others are playing then you better hope they aren't scum. Saying you won't play with them again is fine but we are trying to grow the section here not shrink it, if you can't adjust then leave

And if you want to accuse me of bad town play despite my good reads list how about suggesting we vig an active Doddsy because you don't know how to read him :heston

You were getting ultra mad at me for wanting to follow a red cop check on you from one of my strongest town reads. Sorry I can't predict a closed setup

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

By my definition of bastard it was, adding to the dethy a framer, 2 3p teams, results are never to be trusted even if the 4 cops worked together, but again it was playable, but imo should have been announced as bastard.

And yes im not claiming im a saint or like juice said a victim, but if a player shows frustration and you think whatever reach out privately.

and going of to the host mid game is not what happened, Juice replied to a post I made, justifying someone approved the game, then continue to say that ot was because I didn’t understand the games mechanics and the conversation ensued.

if you let it be itnwould have been a non issue, I sent my cop check and I was ready to keep playing.

I was not the only one either to think that. And half of the game is players saying how annoying they are with or at someone. So yes put me as the example, but the problem goes way bigger than me.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and no, im not picking on juice. Smark has been scolded for doing this too and I have in the past even just for posting a bit too much. just dont interact with ppl in thread as host period. its really the best thing to do at all times.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
that said i blamed nobody at all for bitching after the jammer flip in barrys game :heston