Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
"the only time I was mad was when the guy I've defended all game was repped out" :heston dude gonna defend his dude to the grave and beyond
If you don't wanna play again don't play again. We get it lol ur upset with how people play

You weren't innocent

Just don't play if you don't want to

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
nah what I mean is not allowed to sign up for the next few games.

Hosts put a lot of effort into games, so when people just no show (Junk, Holt, CP, N0M) it's just poor form. N0M I give a pass to cos he's a busy guy, but the others it's every game and leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Holt redeemed himself by just not playing :lol
thing that muddies it is people like phenom and cp (and me) dont check the site much outside of mafia so when theres ages between signing up and game starting, they genuinely have no idea its started lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wang saying that McNight was Wolf made zero sense to me and the back tracking was just baffling. But then Gip told me he'd never go that hard for a fake claim. Knew Hercule as Bounty Hunter made no sense. But at the end of the day, I was never going to no lynch there. Tough game, especially at the end, where I made 4/4 right decisions and still lost.

Don't know how I feel about Wang using his job as a slight attempt for emotional plea and excuses...
I dont see it like that lol, scum also have outside game things going on that can effect how much they can play, their emotions and stuff like that lol. Its why I always just dismiss it. I dont assume people are lying but its literally NAI. Dont think wangs explanation made any sense at all

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Some stuff that game was baffling.

Why are people listening to posts made by outed scum? TPein had to defend himself for a while for no reason because of a posted outed scum made, bad

How didn't SA catch Wang outing himself but literally was on top of everything else all game lmao. Great game my dude. The destroya has arrived

Why was the DV and town mvp kept alive so long looooool

Wang hail Mary was so funny to me I love it, what a guy

Omgus this game was bad.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I think if holt was active or doodsy not sleeping we could had solved the 4 cops thing and not lynched the 1st mchenry.
But it was just me and him and he had me on ignore so we didn't get to play the true Dethy Game smh.
*shrugs.

Play-

Everyone should claim D2. After this, everyone should NL the checked people. Then figure it out from there.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Why are people listening to posts made by outed scum? TPein had to defend himself for a while for no reason because of a posted outed scum made, bad

I even got a vig shot wasted on me cuz of it LMAO.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I thought seven non-Town in this game was too much, not my fault thinking four Wolves and a SK in a seventeen person game is too much. And there's no way in hell ANYONE is going to no lynch in a situation that might be MYLO and they're holding a DV.
Ehhhh it was too much non town, but you should always assume mafia themselves have full numbers. its much safer that way for one lol, but hosts arent going to try and weaken one of the main factions for a survivor pair. as i said survivors can town side, and they're not hostile threats, so its not as big as a swing as the sheer numbers suggest

Also the latter just comes down to experience. I in that situation would have no lynched cos i always would have assumed mafia had 1 left, and we knew there was an sk. You said yourself if its 2/1/1 then town cant win, cos whoever we lynch just shoots the other town then wins. Thats the clue. Lynching one of them does the others' job for them. So you no lynch, and then the non town guys are forced to shoot each other pretty much. They can wifom, and take the chance of hitting a town or no killing or whatever, but then theyre fucked if the other guy shoots them so they dont really have another option.

I said in dead chat but even if the sk was BP, the kill would have failed on him but the next day phase would have been 2/1 so you could have won. If town are gonna lose the game by lynching correctly, then the answer is dont do the lynch. You might still lose, but you give yourself a good chance

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Why was the DV and town mvp kept alive so long looooool

This was weird.
Mafia killed me twice inarow when I was technically vanilla but never SA ...

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think if holt was active or doodsy not sleeping we could had solved the 4 cops thing and not lynched the 1st mchenry.
But it was just me and him and he had me on ignore so we didn't get to play the true Dethy Game smh.
*shrugs.

Play-

Everyone should claim D2. After this, everyone should NL the checked people. Then figure it out from there.
this is why putting people in the game on ignore is bad lol

Reactions: John McHenry

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
the fact that no lynch was the correct play on the last phase has kinda made me reconsider plurality lynches btw lmao

if that was plurality lynch then town had literally no chance

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
the fact that no lynch was the correct play on the last phase has kinda made me reconsider plurality lynches btw lmao

if that was plurality lynch then town had literally no chance

It's a conundrum for sure.

Maybe a hybrid, i.e plurality for first 3 days then majority or something.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yeah this was my one and done, I’m out. Shout out to SA, still my favourite player of the game and Touché to Wang, I guess. Bastard. XD

And to the people suddenly chiming “oh I would have went for no lynch”, no you wouldn’t have, you would have been as clueless as we were in there, get over yourselves my God.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah this was my one and done, I’m out. Shout out to SA, still my favourite player of the game and Touché to Wang, I guess. Bastard. XD

And to the people suddenly chiming “oh I would have went for no lynch”, no you wouldn’t have, you would have been as clueless as we were in there, get over yourselves my God.
u wot

dunno why anyone would be clueless, wang literally told you he was mafia you just didnt listen. i also have said lots of times already the rule of thumb is mafia is 25% of the total game... what percentage is 3/18? thats not enough mafia in any universe

im a very very experienced player, and i wasnt criticising anybody for not figuring out the best play, im just letting SA know what the play would have been so he can stick it under his cap in case it ever comes up again. I like giving players feedback after the game to help them become better players. no need to get defensive breh

why are you out?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Abi only way you win is to lynch McHenry.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Only way YOU win? not the only way we win cause you aren't town.

SLIP

Neither are you.

Abi let me say this one more time you lynch me you Lose.

You lynch McHenry you win.

Oh I know what I am doing keeping you from winning.

Abi it's 2/1/1.

One SK.

You are not either the furthest thing from it you have blood on your hands

Smark didn't lie....... he knew you was a killer with blood on your hands

he is telling you i am mafia here lel