Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I knew it wouldnt work

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well it would have been fine without the modkills. Only 1 more than you’d expect at 33% but the survivors can town side and town had the double vote

legit don’t think there was anything wrong with the setup at all, but obv the modkills massively harmed the game
7 non town w 3 indies is not what i consider balanced myself. Just tired of town having to move mountains to win lol 2 survivors was pretty bad here n the fact ace was killed for kind of silly reasons n scum n sk were allowed to not post for days but only town got the heavy mod hand . Its not really acceptable imo to get 4 good lynches in a row n still lose bc the mod had a hard on n gave non town every break. Its frustrating n feels like im being pumished bc others. How is town supposed to come back from 2 modkills ? Why was a 2nd modkill n no one repped in for junk but pein gets to rep in the next day? Cant wait till end of day for town when scum could ping wang? It rubs me the wrong way, town losing is pretty trash n celevtimg a scum team that waa under sus all game rubs me wrong. No offemce to said team, but towm destroyed the.if were beimg real. Also ace gets modded but ekko gets repped? Thats also not consistent, when u coukd have repped ace instead too

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also just for the record because I don’t want the narrative that he was trying to break the game to keep going

@Ace Marvel never threatened to break the game. In fact he specifically said he WOULD NOT post his role pm out of respect for the players

now, I’m not going to defend what he was doing at the time because that was 100% out of order towards juice when there could be a million reasons why his result was wrong and he was hella toxic about it. I just wanted to point out that the dude was upset and ranting but he did not threaten to break the game as people keep saying

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I thought about doing it taking out sa anyway then still take out sa but gip would have sided with mando.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All.that to say, dont tag me anymore unless its a small game. Im not investimg more ofy time when ppl just decide its ok to not show up and throw games bc they cant follow rules . Junk w p big cunt for ditching as doctor too. I rather play 10 man games, this current state is just impossible n imfuriating

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
7 non town w 3 indies is not what i consider balanced myself. Just tired of town having to move mountains to win lol 2 survivors was pretty bad here n the fact ace was killed for kind of silly reasons n scum n sk were allowed to not post for days but only town got the heavy mod hand . Its not really acceptable imo to get 4 good lynches in a row n still lose bc the mod had a hard on n gave non town every break. Its frustrating n feels like im being pumished bc others. How is town supposed to come back from 2 modkills ? Why was a 2nd modkill n no one repped in for junk but pein gets to rep in the next day? Cant wait till end of day for town when scum could ping wang? It rubs me the wrong way, town losing is pretty trash n celevtimg a scum team that waa under sus all game rubs me wrong. No offemce to said team, but towm destroyed the.if were beimg real. Also ace gets modded but ekko gets repped? Thats also not consistent, when u coukd have repped ace instead too
Yeah I don’t disagree that the modkills were heavy handed and essentially decided the game. I don’t think Ace needed to be modkilled and with junk I personally thought they posted enough that you could just wait for somebody else to die and rep them in. Ftr she wanted to modkill Ekko as well until gipper said he would rep in lolol. With Ekko tho he was warned multiple times, and insisted on keep breaking the rule so her hands were definitely tied there

I do think if junk was being modkilled then Wang should have been as well. The 2 hours to post thing was kinda weird and scum have the advantage there of having people to get in touch with them outside of the forum. Tho I did try to contact junk on discord and she never responded so I don’t think she would have came back either way

agree town (or mchenry) should have won this game tho. Scum got their asses kicked from start to finish lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also just for the record because I don’t want the narrative that he was trying to break the game to keep going

@Ace Marvel never threatened to break the game. In fact he specifically said he WOULD NOT post his role pm out of respect for the players

now, I’m not going to defend what he was doing at the time because that was 100% out of order towards juice when there could be a million reasons why his result was wrong and he was hella toxic about it. I just wanted to point out that the dude was upset and ranting but he did not threaten to break the game
Mods needs to stfu in games too n do their jobs n stop emgaging players too. Shit was trash

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I don’t disagree that the modkills were heavy handed and essentially decided the game. I don’t think Ace needed to be modkilled and with junk I personally thought they posted enough that you could just wait for somebody else to die and rep them in. Ftr she wanted to modkill Ekko as well until gipper said he would rep in lolol. With Ekko tho he was warned multiple times, and insisted on keep breaking the rule so her hands were definitely tied there

I do think if junk was being modkilled then Wang should have been as well. The 2 hours to post thing was kinda weird and scum have the advantage there of having people to get in touch with them outside of the forum. Tho I did try to contact junk on discord and she never responded so I don’t think she would have came back either way

agree town (or mchenry) should have won this game tho. Scum got their asses kicked from start to finish lol
Good then were on the same page

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Was Pelton scum why was he not repped in?

Why was rawhide repped out?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also ppl needing to count to 2 to realize theres 2 non town alive was mind boggling from mr i had the game realized on monday. How about a non vote ,silly.

Was right on wang, lethal b4 i died too lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N i was right barry repped out cuz hes a coward lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also ppl needing to count to 2 to realize theres 2 non town alive was mind boggling from mr i had the game realized on monday. How about a non vote ,silly.

Was right on wang, lethal b4 i died too lol
He thought there couldn’t possibly be any mafia left for whatever reason. Not sure how he got there. But yeah if he realises there’s a mafia and SK left alive then it’s pretty obvious what happened especially when Wang outed himself lmao

SA refusing to believe there were mafia left is what allowed Wang to pivot and change his tact

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

now, I’m not going to defend what he was doing at the time because that was 100% out of order towards juice when there could be a million reasons why his result was wrong and he was hella toxic about it. I just wanted to point out that the dude was upset and ranting but he did not threaten to break the game as people keep saying
Ya i still feel.like if mods n players alike just stfu n dm.hosts n hosts comunicate via pm theres no issue. Shit has no place im game threads n i understand hosts being talked down top sux but host needs thick skin in game thread