Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:banderas: Wang. You did it! Victory :)

Sister deserved MVP, once he had me locked I was done in. Henry played good as well. I disagree on Pein2 being HM over Smark who rescued our ship but my opinion means nothing.

I do wonder how the game may have panned out scum numbers wise if we had those extra 20 minutes the night Pein1 died.

@Switchblade @Mandalorian @Lethal Jade @Wangman Page

forgot to say in dead chat but y’all are COWARDS for killing me lmao. Man had only played one night phase and I even made it clear that I wasn’t gonna catch up at all to make myself less of a threat haha

S H O O K

1667645343479.png

Mando/Smark made that call. I wanted you alive.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Super fun get 1 lynch wrong and still lose. Town kicked scums ass, thjs setup was pretty bad ngl. 7 non town w 2 survivors is pretty dumb when ur gonnna modkill all our good roles

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'd also like to start off by apologising for some of my conduct in the game, especially towards @Sister Abigail and @Ekkologix

I play with emotion and you guys just fucked me off to the point I blew up. You're both very good hands.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not sure what pein did to get a HM either tbf but in fairness I don’t think there’s really a stand out for third HM. Sister and Mchenry the obv and then it could just be anyone really

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Super fun get 1 lynch wrong and still lose. Town kicked scums ass, thjs setup was pretty bad ngl. 7 non town w 2 survivors is pretty dumb when ur gonnna modkill all our good roles
Junk just disappearing was fantastic for us distraction wise.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well it would have been fine without the modkills. Only 1 more than you’d expect at 33% but the survivors can town side and town had the double vote

legit don’t think there was anything wrong with the setup at all, but obv the modkills massively harmed the game

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So I assume Wang watched Jeff like smark said he did that's how I got caught? Just guessed the rest of my targets?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pls dont tag me for future game w this crew either, pretty miserable experience n a large waste of my time to play w game throwers n quitters

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like grats to scum, gg, but u won because of modding, town got 1 wrong all game lol
Well, tbf sister had all the info to put it together in the final phase but didn’t do it. Still incredibly harsh but at the end of the day he made the wrong decision

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So I assume Wang watched Jeff like smark said he did that's how I got caught? Just guessed the rest of my targets?
We tracked you to Jeff

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Barring cross-fire, Sister was choosing either a scum or SK win. Henry did very well to defend himself from info, twice. Game would've ended earlier had Tommy not hammered me before the Sister unvote too.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pls dont tag me for future game w this crew either, pretty miserable experience n a large waste of my time to play w game throwers n quitters
Nobody threw the game at all mate, you played pretty badly and sister played fantastically but you were too hung up on giving him shit for whatever reason. Wagoning him the day mando got lynched was 100% the wrong play. Mando was obviously copped by Doddsy and was always going to get lynched and if he flips scum it clears SA as town (going by the info you had at the time anyway) so wagoning him didn’t make any sense. He was also 10000% right about everything he said about smark but you were too caught up on calling him names because he defended Ekko, and completely missed smarks awful buddying of you

both sides were pretty awful to read at times, but definitely do not act like you were innocent in any of this lol, the amount of shit given to even Ekko but particularly SA was just completely uncalled for, all because you disagree with their way of playing

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Barring cross-fire, Sister was choosing either a scum or SK win. Henry did very well to defend himself from info, twice. Game would've ended earlier had Tommy not hammered me before the Sister unvote too.
Nah the correct play was to no lynch and force mafia and SK to deal with each other. They had no choice but to shoot each other and hope for the best really lol

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Nah the correct play was to no lynch and force mafia and SK to deal with each other. They had no choice but to shoot each other and hope for the best really lol
I almost got out of bed to suggest this as my out. My plan was to say would a true sk ever suggest it as he'd lose then attempt to throw back at gip.

Abi and Ekko know each other too well though. I still feel like Ekko played erratically so not sure how sa knew