Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
After this we had lynchgate.

TP version 2 wanted to target Lethal. Smark came out with the John info stating that he watched him kill Jeff.

Tp voted lethal others followed including town Abi along with Tommy and a couple of others. John strategically placed the last vote before Abi could remove their vote creating the lynch. Also the host could not be around until later in the day and Poyser counted which is accurate. Then everyone switched to John because of Scum Smark swaying everyone to vote John. Lynch was achieved at this point.

John survived his death.

All that remains is would he kill smark string the night or another confirmed townie because he needs everyone removed from the game to win.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I think scum gambling that McNight was SK would also provide the reason why Switch faked info. He kept saying why would he do that if he was scum, so we must know that there was a reason. Maybe Switch saying he didn't lie was also him not wanting to McNight to win as SK after he wiggled out of what we all thought was his lynch.

Reactions: The Gipper

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Switch buddy with Jeff. I thought Jeff trusted him until I went back through the play. I wasn't sold on Ekko blue at the time. I've only come around now with Wang as sk.
That's not a great reason because one of the reasons I sussed Switch was because was letting Jeff be a shield for him in a way. I even mentioned this when Switch 'pressure' voted me and I asked him to ask me questions so I could help clear my slot. Switch said it was Jeff's wagon, not his, which pinged me. So you Town read something that I sussed Switch for, and talked about in thread, but you still chose to give him a solid blue. Tough. Not even your own reasonings, just trusting Jeff trusting Switch.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Amazing narrative. But you screwed it up.

Because in your story you'd have ability to kill. Lynch me you kill abi, abi dies, you and gip have stalemate, which still give you the ability to kill gip, you still win.

In reality it's all lies your the sk or a mafia with some sort of killing abilities
This defense after Wang analyzes all the kills is puzzling to me.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I’m not gonna vote because there’s no reason for me to but I really think it’s John at this point

Reactions: Sister Abigail

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This response towards the 2/1/1 slip doesn't make sense either.
Like I said I don't know how these numbers work

But here's something I tried to sus after I came back. My first life wincon was getting killed during the day or at night. As long as I wasn't lynched.

Could Wang be mafia that somehow earns a day shot?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If im sk why seriously why hit Jeff and tpein my two biggest backers it makes no sense.

This idea that Wang can't win is wrong mislynch me sa murdered in the night. Tomorrow is a stalemate. Takes out gipper tomorrow night.

I don't understand how I've been pointed at so many times or why? I'd say read my play

I'd also point out this new theory came after Wangman slipped, that's why he stopped implying wolf
This post is kind of funny because we also know Switch kept asking why he would fake info if he was scum and we know how he flipped. You are saying why you killed Tpein and Jeff. Sometimes just because you don't know the motive, doesn't mean there isn't one.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like I said I don't know how these numbers work

But here's something I tried to sus after I came back. My first life wincon was getting killed during the day or at night. As long as I wasn't lynched.

Could Wang be mafia that somehow earns a day shot?
Hahaha okay stop it. Now you're being so silly and really looking desperate.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This post is kind of funny because we also know Switch kept asking why he would fake info if he was scum and we know how he flipped. You are saying why you killed Tpein and Jeff. Sometimes just because you don't know the motive, doesn't mean there isn't one.
I'm saying they were behind me it wouldn't make sense for me to do it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Hahaha okay stop it. Now you're being so silly and really looking desperate.
I am desperate lol I was just in an all day battle with smark where I thought I'd proved myself now I have to do it again against a guy who hasn't been here all game so I have a day of stuff to point at

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’m not gonna vote because there’s no reason for me to but I really think it’s John at this point
I'm leaning that way as well. I've reread the day and I do think there was genuine revelation of Wang's thought process about things. I think he felt fucked because he missed his one shot so close to the end and tried to bury McNight out of frustration or spite. I think everything he has said is way too wild of a story, and if you've never seen anything like this from him before, I doubt he pulls it out here after not saying or doing much all game. Is wincon also makes sense as to why he just kind of hung around and popped in every once in awhile. Wang was very loose and non caring for a SK because he did receive some suss for being inactive.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm saying they were behind me it wouldn't make sense for me to do it.
There's doesn't need to be a solid reason to muddy the waters. Don't feel your slot was in super danger up until Switch faked info.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler