Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
i can answer some of this. most of it isnt addressed to me

im not really obsessed with hammer vote, only did it once for reasons. obsessed implies continuity

lethals a worthy vote because i scum read them, not because the percentages. i am still waiting on holt before finalizing my vote nonetheless. u r acting like i am not moving my vote for some reason?

u contradict urself in the middle line of thought. if u want to clear 2 players by lynching scum in the trio, then lynching me is not worth by default. u kind of contradicted ur own point there
When I asked about why you sussed lethat you said since text wall I don't see why that's a valid reason

Day 1 you talked about being hammer but we had a no lynch. Day 2 you hammered. So I guess I should wait for you to hammer today saying obsessed.

I did contradict but asked if you were a better vote I'm reading you scum if everyone sees the same you are better than a 33% chance in my eyes as I don't see mando scum, can't read holt. I'm still willing to go with the list and have been the whole day. Just think we should not ignore others at the same time.

Also what's your power level now?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
there is a theory ive been thinking btw

there only one kill in n1

but 2 in n2

is it possible the second survivor turns into a serial killer after the first survivor is dead?

do u guys do that kind of stuff here

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Rawhide slot? I'm not goin' go paragraphs with ya. Ask me reasonable questions, I haven't seen or read most of the shit here.
u dont have to go paragraphs. just give ur own thoughts. PoE wont be kind to u as the game goes

if u r town id like u to make urself easy to read as such so we dont mislynch u when it crucially matters

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

but 2 in n2

is it possible the second survivor turns into a serial killer after the first survivor is dead?

As far as this goes

Doddsy had multiple stab wounds.

Rdk multiple gun shots.

I assumed that meant both had at least two assailants?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Can we lynch for not usin' a keyboard?

Alright, alright. I've read everythin' since I've joined. I am bit suspicious of a couple folks but I don't fuckin' know.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

but 2 in n2

I did something similar to that and people hated it so I’m not sure if anyone else is going to do it but it has been done yes.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I have some choices to make regarding my vote. Mando seems the logical conclusion but the waters are getting muddy around ekko. Poyser slapped him around and got killed. He’s obsessed with holt and mod kills. Pein is even seeing holes in his game. Snark’s argument with him exposed more and more holes. The selective reading and fabricating stories to suit his narrative. Ekko has done this trope before - Xmas mafia. It’s just screaming red flags at me. He was Indy iirc so possibly the same here.

Am I crazy here @Red Dragon or wassup? Cos I’m exhausted interacting with him and could do with some back and forth. I’ve got half hour for lunch so let’s dance
He was indie yeh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
When I asked about why you sussed lethat you said since text wall I don't see why that's a valid reason
read this post pls

Day 1 you talked about being hammer but we had a no lynch. Day 2 you hammered. So I guess I should wait for you to hammer today saying obsessed.
day 1 i voted first. the talk about hammer is a generic mafia terms means if i had to choose between 2, i will choose this. as in if i had to hammer between tpein and junk. i will choose junk. i voted junk one of the first tho

day 2 wanted to hammer. if u want detailed reasons it may come at the cost of revealing my role

day 3 dont rly care

I did contradict but asked if you were a better vote I'm reading you scum if everyone sees the same you are better than a 33% chance in my eyes as I don't see mando scum, can't read holt. I'm still willing to go with the list and have been the whole day. Just think we should not ignore others at the same time.
yes i have the same hesitancy with mando as well. not going to oppose the majority tho. u can discuss outside all u want. do u have any questions for me? ill answer as much as i can, but im not going to convince u to read me one way or another. thats ur choice

Also what's your power level now?
shud be 23% now since we r page 220+. im on phone didn't get a chance to update yet

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I have some choices to make regarding my vote. Mando seems the logical conclusion but the waters are getting muddy around ekko. Poyser slapped him around and got killed. He’s obsessed with holt and mod kills. Pein is even seeing holes in his game. Snark’s argument with him exposed more and more holes. The selective reading and fabricating stories to suit his narrative. Ekko has done this trope before - Xmas mafia. It’s just screaming red flags at me. He was Indy iirc so possibly the same here.

Am I crazy here @Red Dragon or wassup? Cos I’m exhausted interacting with him and could do with some back and forth. I’ve got half hour for lunch so let’s dance
if u r town here im hoping this game goes to show u how much u absolutely sux at reading me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote sis abi

lets push the other n see what shakes , i need more

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote Sis Abi

I’m down for different content.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
see thats the kinda responses u make. those personal responses. they r hilarious

lethal u foken doghst player stop quoting me or i will put u on mute. i have 300 ignores under my belt. i graduated from the ignore academy. my meta is absolute and u should all town read me for meta or i cry a river

dont u dare make a short wall text against me. i hate that shite. ur making every game unbearable to play. every time i ask u a question u reply with a short wall of text thats half crying half bitching and the other half probably inactivity excuses. yes thats third halfs beczuse i sux at math

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
We have about 14 hours?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
vote sis abi

lets push the other n see what shakes , i need more
now if our kind host wud modkill holt this battle abi vs mando wud be much much more spicy

thats assuming holt doesnt straight up flip mafia lmfao