Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't use my phone at work unless there is an emergency. Am I expected to do so because I'm here?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I was interested, but having someone refuse to answer a simple question for 49 replies makes someone no longer care. I have zero desire to have meaningful dialogue with you any longer. You make playing this game with you like pulling teeth. And yes, it’s highly likely. Doddsy opened a day phase with a vote. You pair that with the carol and there’s little room for doubt. Sure, let’s discuss it, but that was my whole point. Jumping to Lethal seemed odd.
lets say i vote mando. what now?

what do u mean u no longer care. u dont wanna solve one of the most active slots in the game?

You see scum? Based off him not posting? :cenalol
this was about my vote on lethal?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Seemed odd and I wanted to know why. See if there was logic there and we could discuss it. Shame you played hard ball with me for no reason and drove away my care.
ur care shud not be affected by what i do wtf is this shite

bro arent i a scum??? why r u letting escape???

wtfff

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can't be expected to read everythin' Ekko says if he doesn't use caps. It's like all this one hand phone typin'.
yeah ur getting the full experience fam

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
lets say i vote mando. what now?

what do u mean u no longer care. u dont wanna solve one of the most active slots in the game?

this was about my vote on lethal?

You were replying to my point about Holt. So you jumped back to Lethal, my bad, but yeah. Seems odd to me to vote for a scum lean over so much info that needed to be solved and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you say many times to other players that their slot needs to be solved because of the conflict so you you wanting to vote a hunch over slots that had bigger questions marks feels weird to me. Inauthentic to what I’ve seen from you even.

And yes, I no longer care to solve you if you can’t do simple back and forths when I ask you why you posted something. It’s not worth my mental health.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Prior to Doddsy’s flip, I had a plethora of reasons as to why I thought Jeff was scum. They’re not all relevant now for reasons already discussed between myself and Jeff.

I can still buy him as leaning town in terms of who I’d want to lynch but I’m not going to blindly trust something without properly considering it. The list probably is right but that doesn’t mean I should be solely focused on it.

In this post you’ve completely contradicted yourself by saying you’re not telling me how to play but then saying that you’re telling me how I SHOULD be playing. That’s the same thing mate. It’s pedantic, I know, but it speaks to my point on you trying to control things.
like i said u will need to tell us why u scum read him and we can discuss it. like tell us those plethora of reasons.

its not about what u shud do. u can choose not to tell us if u want. its about what we need to see and my post was worded as such. u reading it otherwise is not something i control

i need to see those plethora of reasons on why u scum read jeff for ur skeptism to make sense

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Prior to Doddsy’s flip, I had a plethora of reasons as to why I thought Jeff was scum. They’re not all relevant now for reasons already discussed between myself and Jeff.

I can still buy him as leaning town in terms of who I’d want to lynch but I’m not going to blindly trust something without properly considering it. The list probably is right but that doesn’t mean I should be solely focused on it.

In this post you’ve completely contradicted yourself by saying you’re not telling me how to play but then saying that you’re telling me how I SHOULD be playing. That’s the same thing mate. It’s pedantic, I know, but it speaks to my point on you trying to control things.
i have to ask, was it a plethora or was it mostly the guilty result? because outside of mechanics I dont remember any play based read you made on me. I could of course have missed or forgotten it, but if you could summarize what it was that be cool.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I am doin' my best. I am messin' around with vets but I always do that.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ur care shud not be affected by what i do wtf is this shite

bro arent i a scum??? why r u letting escape???

wtfff

I never said you were scum. I was asking you about a weird post that you refused to participate with.

Regardless of what you think, your weird ways of interacting with people sometimes bother them.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
my immediate thought is that if mando is town, sis and ekko are locked in as scum mates

Reactions: John McHenry

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You were replying to my point about Holt. So you jumped back to Lethal, my bad, but yeah. Seems odd to me to vote for a scum lean over so much info that needed to be solved and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you say many times to other players that their slot needs to be solved because of the conflict so you you wanting to vote a hunch over slots that had bigger questions marks feels weird to me. Inauthentic to what I’ve seen from you even.

And yes, I no longer care to solve you if you can’t do simple back and forths when I ask you why you posted something. It’s not worth my mental health.
again we r running in circle here m8

none of this info is direct. doddsy never claimed it. and the scum in jeffs result could be SA or holt

okay actuallt quick question

@Mandalorian @Switchblade

why r u guys trying to convince on it if u had both locked me as scum anyway. how about talk to each other first

fact that smark thinks mando is scum yet thinks im scum as well with him is pure comedy

mando thinks smark is scum as well iirc. do u think in scum with him?

why dont u guys have a talk together and let me be the witness

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
can u establish the tie between the two?

which of us r u saying played like scum all game

You.
I dont like anything of what you have done this game.
Not the town leader kekko I know.
The handling of the multiple cops.
The overall sussing of other players.
Nothing impressive.
I also feel that Mandalorian and You are putting a show rn.
He voting you was like w/e
Guess we'll see after he flips...

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
my immediate thought is that if mando is town, sis and ekko are locked in as scum mates
this is soooo much better than everything ive been hearing the past 10 pages from mando lethal and smark

this is an actual legit towny thought

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
still trying to read back these walls of texts tho so its just a thought i had. im not sure who mando fits with yet i gotta look.