Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
thats more than enough for u to follow his result

and given that scum roleblocked him n2 it means his first result most likely was accurate and they have no means to tamper with it

if u wanna be skeptical about it ur gna need to tell us why u think jeff is scum. otherwise being skeptical does not make any sense from ur PoV as town

Again, stop telling me how to play. If I decide for myself that’s not enough to fully buy into it, that’s got fuck all to do with you.

Might not make any sense to you but it does to me and it might to others. I’ve explained the reasons for my read on Jeff and how it has changed several times and you seem to be ignoring all of it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I can't be expected to read everythin' Ekko says if he doesn't use caps. It's like all this one hand phone typin'.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
yeah i dont care if i focus on a small point bruv. all i need is a small hole. a small flaw in ur argument to determined if its fked up

and as ive stated mandos result is also not as relevant as u make it seem to be. not only is lynching scum outside also give or take 33%, but also the mando result is getting very stale because holt is not posting

anyway i gave u my reply regarding why i scum read lethal. you have yet to comment on it. eagerly waiting for a reply

There’s no flaw if you deliberately leave out the biggest context of the point I was making.

You’re wrong on Mando. You have TWO DIFFERENT info sources pointing to him. If you want to sidestep that, that’s your prerogative. The rest of us were side eying you for it and I made the mistake of asking why. Jeff knew better of it and I will also in the future.

I’m no longer interested in your reasoning on Lethal because I no longer feel you’re arguing in good faith.

I agree that Holt is a point of contention, but generally speaking people don’t like taking wild stabs at a slot we have zero info on when Mando has two different info courses pointing in his direction. Feel free to push for Holt, though. I’m sure you’ll get some traction.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Again, stop telling me how to play. If I decide for myself that’s not enough to fully buy into it, that’s got fuck all to do with you.

Might not make any sense to you but it does to me and it might to others. I’ve explained the reasons for my read on Jeff and how it has changed several times and you seem to be ignoring all of it.
im not telling u how to play i just said do what u want. im telling u how i think a townie in ur position should be playing. how i see it from my PoV and the reason why i fail to see u sharing a strong towny PoV

u r here. u r actively talking u r trying to make connections and reads regardless if they were fake or real. i have 0 reason to lynch u over holt even if i do not necessarily share the same mindset as u

i am waiting for holt to post and its not something in my control. i am only telling u what i wud be doing from your position. if u play that position differently then u play it differently. i just want to make sure ur aware that if u wanna go the route of distrusting jeffs result u will need to tell us why u think hes scum first

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
There’s no flaw if you deliberately leave out the biggest context of the point I was making.

You’re wrong on Mando. You have TWO DIFFERENT info sources pointing to him. If you want to sidestep that, that’s your prerogative. The rest of us were side eying you for it and I made the mistake of asking why. Jeff knew better of it and I will also in the future.

wowowo slow down bucko since when are we sure doddsy copped mando

I’m no longer interested in your reasoning on Lethal because I no longer feel you’re arguing in good faith.
u werent interested to begin with. u asked for sake of asking

I agree that Holt is a point of contention, but generally speaking people don’t like taking wild stabs at a slot we have zero info on when Mando has two different info courses pointing in his direction. Feel free to push for Holt, though. I’m sure you’ll get some traction.
why can i not discuss another players until we wait for holt to arrive?

idgaf about generally speaking. i see scum i lynch

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I can't be expected to read everythin' Ekko says if he doesn't use caps. It's like all this one hand phone typin'.
it actually is one hand typing im at work rn lmao

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
actually just done so have more time to post

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
its like we r walking in circles being held stalemate because of a dead inactive slot and the host wont do shit about it

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
wowowo slow down bucko since when are we sure doddsy copped mando

u werent interested to begin with. u asked for sake of asking

why can i not discuss another players until we wait for holt to arrive?

idgaf about generally speaking. i see scum i lynch

I was interested, but having someone refuse to answer a simple question for 49 replies makes someone no longer care. I have zero desire to have meaningful dialogue with you any longer. You make playing this game with you like pulling teeth. And yes, it’s highly likely. Doddsy opened a day phase with a vote. You pair that with the carol and there’s little room for doubt. Sure, let’s discuss it, but that was my whole point. Jumping to Lethal seemed odd.

You see scum? Based off him not posting? :cenalol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
basically torturing the players because of something not in their conrrol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
im not telling u how to play i just said do what u want. im telling u how i think a townie in ur position should be playing. how i see it from my PoV and the reason why i fail to see u sharing a strong towny PoV

u r here. u r actively talking u r trying to make connections and reads regardless if they were fake or real. i have 0 reason to lynch u over holt even if i do not necessarily share the same mindset as u

i am waiting for holt to post and its not something in my control. i am only telling u what i wud be doing from your position. if u play that position differently then u play it differently. i just want to make sure ur aware that if u wanna go the route of distrusting jeffs result u will need to tell us why u think hes scum first

Prior to Doddsy’s flip, I had a plethora of reasons as to why I thought Jeff was scum. They’re not all relevant now for reasons already discussed between myself and Jeff.

I can still buy him as leaning town in terms of who I’d want to lynch but I’m not going to blindly trust something without properly considering it. The list probably is right but that doesn’t mean I should be solely focused on it.

In this post you’ve completely contradicted yourself by saying you’re not telling me how to play but then saying that you’re telling me how I SHOULD be playing. That’s the same thing mate. It’s pedantic, I know, but it speaks to my point on you trying to control things.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was interested, but having someone refuse to answer a simple question for 49 replies makes someone no longer care. I have zero desire to have meaningful dialogue with you any longer. You make playing this game with you like pulling teeth. And yes, it’s highly likely. Doddsy opened a day phase with a vote. You pair that with the carol and there’s little room for doubt. Sure, let’s discuss it, but that was my whole point. Jumping to Lethal seemed odd.

You see scum? Based off him not posting? :cenalol

Seemed odd and I wanted to know why. See if there was logic there and we could discuss it. Shame you played hard ball with me for no reason and drove away my care.