Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Whilst Jeff remains unconfirmed, it’s the same for me as everyone else. You’re talking like you have confirmed knowledge on Jeff’s alignment, which you would likely only have if you’re not town yourself.
i dont. do u want me to be paranoid about it? i have been town reading him since day 1

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Jeff never asked me the same question that u did and went on the same length about it

His reaction is the same as mine the only difference is I was actually trying to solve you by asking you why you made it Jeff just throws his hands up with you because he doesn’t care about you anymore and the only reason it ever went any length is because you refused to answer my question until like 40 post later.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
His reaction is the same as mine the only difference is I was actually trying to solve you by asking you why you made it Jeff just throws his hands up with you because he doesn’t care about you anymore and the only reason it ever went any length is because you refused to answer my question until like 40 post later.
i cant speak for jeff but he and mando recognised the vote as odd and commented on it. neither of them tried to sell me on the fact that tpeins result is so important that my vote on lethal is bad

only u tried to use tpeins result as a relevant one and failed to outline how is it relevant

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i dont. do u want me to be paranoid about it? i have been town reading him since day 1

Yeah but you don't know for sure. Or at least shouldn't.

That’s not me trying to make you feel paranoid just pointing out my own skepticism of Jeff’s alignment. Given he’s not confirmed, it’s not unreasonable for that skepticism to be there.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I am tryin' to figure out what's goin' on.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah but you don't know for sure. Or at least shouldn't.

That’s not me trying to make you feel paranoid just pointing out my own skepticism of Jeff’s alignment. Given he’s not confirmed, it’s not unreasonable for that skepticism to be there.
okay thanks for ur opinion but i just read him town so doesnt matter to me

the skeptism isnt fair to jeff. u r welcomed to provide any thoughts on why u think he may not be town. town will always remain uninformed and we have to trust our reads

jeff doesnt have to be confirmed for his results to be trusted.

let me ask u this. do u currently town or scum read jeff. no wishy washy answer

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

the skeptism isnt fair to jeff. u r welcomed to provide any thoughts on why u think he may not be town. town will always remain uninformed and we have to trust our reads

the bolded "trusted" isn't the right word. we shud never fully trust results in rolemadness

but what i meant is jeff doesnt have to be confirmed for his result to be followed

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

I have set out my reads. I made a point of making a big post.

I currently have Jeff as neutral/town. Doesn’t mean that I auto-buy everything he said as given though. I can still doubt him to an extent.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Jeff’s role is confirmed but I’ve raised doubts over his play. He’s resolved some of them.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I have set out my reads. I made a point of making a big post.

I currently have Jeff as neutral/town. Doesn’t mean that I auto-buy everything he said as given though. I can still doubt him to an extent.
thats more than enough for u to follow his result

and given that scum roleblocked him n2 it means his first result most likely was accurate and they have no means to tamper with it

if u wanna be skeptical about it ur gna need to tell us why u think jeff is scum. otherwise being skeptical does not make any sense from ur PoV as town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im gonna need a while to read those last pages n imma get ripped first. Hold tight ladies

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i cant speak for jeff but he and mando recognised the vote as odd and commented on it. neither of them tried to sell me on the fact that tpeins result is so important that my vote on lethal is bad

only u tried to use tpeins result as a relevant one and failed to outline how is it relevant

You keep doing this. You keep focusing on tee pee when he was one of several information points that I was talking about the main one being Mando Mando was the most important one and you conveniently try to pretend like there wasn’t a point on him for like 90% of your replies to me. The point though is that we all saw that as being suss the only difference is I actually wanted you to tell me why you made it but you didn’t want to so it’s whatever at this point. I didn’t fail either. I explained until I was blue in the face that from your pov nothing about me and Jeff is confirmed for YOU. You should have been weighing that, and Mando, and trying to solve one of those. Not Lethal.

And all you had to say is this is why I pushed Lethal first and if it made sense, our entire interaction probably would have been over, but you wanted to drag this out.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You keep doing this. You keep focusing on tee pee when he was one of several information points that I was talking about the main one being Mando Mando was the most important one and you conveniently try to pretend like there wasn’t a point on him for like 90% of your replies to me. The point though is that we all saw that as being suss the only difference is I actually wanted you to tell me why you made it but you didn’t want to so it’s whatever at this point. I didn’t fail either. I explained until I was blue in the face that from your pov nothing about me and Jeff is confirmed for YOU. You should have been weighing that, and Mando, and trying to solve one of those. Not Lethal.

And all you had to say is this is why I pushed Lethal first and if it made sense, our entire interaction probably would have been over, but you wanted to drag this out.
yeah i dont care if i focus on a small point bruv. all i need is a small hole. a small flaw in ur argument to determined if its fked up

and as ive stated mandos result is also not as relevant as u make it seem to be. not only is lynching scum outside also give or take 33%, but also the mando result is getting very stale because holt is not posting

anyway i gave u my reply regarding why i scum read lethal. you have yet to comment on it. eagerly waiting for a reply

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Lynch Mandalorean or keko.