Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
hey thanks to u we probs caught smark. good job. if ur town or not is yet to be determined
Me asking you why you made a random swerve vote isn’t you catching me, mate. Even Jeff was flabbergasted when you made that post.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Does anyone have a memory of any interactions between Ekko and Poyser? I’m drawing a blank at the moment.

I don’t want to focus on finding an Indy at the moment but could Ekko fill the slot of Poyser’s partner?
They had a solid back and forth on day 1. I’d be inclined to suspect Poyser was killed over it
hey thanks to u we probs caught smark. good job. if ur town or not is yet to be determined
Um, thanks?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I can't read anymore of these long Ekko posts. I'd like to hope he's town if he rambles this much.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
ur not gna lynch SA with this thought. see this is what i mean. u r focused on how it reflects negatively on u. not on how it helps town. i expect u to say smth like if we lynch SA and hes scum then i am cleared or if we lynch SA and hes town then we lynch holt 1000%

but first u have to make a case on why to lynch SA. cuz SA isnt gna just randomly be lynched if u r approaching with this mindset. u shud be trying hard to flip a scum here. not "if he flipped town"

who cares who takes responsibility. i just see u being a coward here afraid of facing SA. if u r town then lynch him. who gives a shit what happens afterward. u r town. u saved urself. u saved a town. why does it matter to u what i even say. ur goal here is to flip the scum in SA/holt. talking to me wont help u do it will it?

i dont care what emotions u take or if u take none. ur free to do whatever u want. its not gna affect my read of u.

whats gna affect my read of u is how u approach this 50/50 from ur PoV

You’re acting like there’s no time to consider other options or talk over things other than SA. You think I should just be spewing out reasons to lynch him? If that’s the case then read my posts about him. I’ve said my read on him. He’s done the same to me and he’s not even voted for me based on it.

I don’t know if he’s mafia and I still do not know for sure if this list is even legit. It could well be but I’m keeping an open mind, which I’m allowed to do.

I’m not afraid of facing off against SA or anyone, mate. You’re barking up the wrong tree there. Just because I don’t get into shouting matches doesn’t mean that I’m afraid of anything.

Who gives a shit if we lynch him and he’s town? Umm, everyone? He’s not nailed on mafia.

You don’t care about emotions? Why are you acting like I’m sitting here mopping up my own tears then? Why the many attempts to rile me up? You want an emotional response. You wouldn’t be saying what you’ve been saying and trying to taunt me if you didn’t.

You can read me however you like, as you’re entitled to. But like you said before, I shouldn’t care what you’ve got to say about me and I don’t if I’m being honest. You can go on about PoVs all you want but it’s not going to change my read on you. Stop telling me how to play.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
its sarcasm. a completely useless reply to a conpletely useless post
So now it’s useless? You’re a schmuck. I almost want to policy lynch you

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Me asking you why you made a random swerve vote isn’t you catching me, mate. Even Jeff was flabbergasted when you made that post.
Jeff never asked me the same question that u did and went on the same length about it

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DAY 3
There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 2:00AM UK TIME 2nd November
1 Day 03 Hours 41 Minutes Remaining
COUNTDOWN CLOCK

With thirteen alive - it takes seven votes for a lynch to occur.

Mandalorian (2) - T-Pein, Tweet
Lethal (1) - Ekko
Captain Holt (2) - Sister Abigail
Ekko (1) - Mandalorian

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You’re acting like there’s no time to consider other options or talk over things other than SA. You think I should just be spewing out reasons to lynch him? If that’s the case then read my posts about him. I’ve said my read on him. He’s done the same to me and he’s not even voted for me based on it.

I don’t know if he’s mafia and I still do not know for sure if this list is even legit. It could well be but I’m keeping an open mind, which I’m allowed to do.

I’m not afraid of facing off against SA or anyone, mate. You’re barking up the wrong tree there. Just because I don’t get into shouting matches doesn’t mean that I’m afraid of anything.

Who gives a shit if we lynch him and he’s town? Umm, everyone? He’s not nailed on mafia.

You don’t care about emotions? Why are you acting like I’m sitting here mopping up my own tears then? Why the many attempts to rile me up? You want an emotional response. You wouldn’t be saying what you’ve been saying and trying to taunt me if you didn’t.

You can read me however you like, as you’re entitled to. But like you said before, I shouldn’t care what you’ve got to say about me and I don’t if I’m being honest. You can go on about PoVs all you want but it’s not going to change my read on you. Stop telling me how to play.
then we move back to the starting point

waiting for holt

u r free to explore outside of the trio. my point is for u its 50/50. for me its 33%.

anyway there is not much else to be said as holt holds all the cards now. thats what ive been saying for awhile and everyone questioned my lethal vote like its a crime

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Or I could play an Atari Lynx.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
DAY 3
There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 2:00AM UK TIME 2nd November
1 Day 03 Hours 41 Minutes Remaining
COUNTDOWN CLOCK

With thirteen alive - it takes seven votes for a lynch to occur.

Mandalorian (2) - T-Pein, Tweet
Lethal (1) - Ekko
Captain Holt (2) - Sister Abigail
Ekko (1) - Mandalorian

@Sister Abigail r u a double voter?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Does anyone have a memory of any interactions between Ekko and Poyser? I’m drawing a blank at the moment.

I don’t want to focus on finding an Indy at the moment but could Ekko fill the slot of Poyser’s partner?
i have. what parts of it u wanna know

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
then we move back to the starting point

waiting for holt

u r free to explore outside of the trio. my point is for u its 50/50. for me its 33%.

anyway there is not much else to be said as holt holds all the cards now. thats what ive been saying for awhile and everyone questioned my lethal vote like its a crime

Whilst Jeff remains unconfirmed, it’s the same for me as everyone else. You’re talking like you have confirmed knowledge on Jeff’s alignment, which you would likely only have if you’re not town yourself.