Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ya yr not lynching me mate, so ur gonna have to stop obsessing n look elsewhere
I'm not obsessing, you're literally copped scum, i'm not going to start clearing all of tpeins scum results town just because you claim to be town as you've just said. Nobody would ever do that.

Stop being so emotional, you don't like that you've been copped scum, I get it. If you're town I'm sorry

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm not obsessing, you're literally copped scum, i'm not going to start clearing all of tpeins scum results town just because you claim to be town as you've just said. Nobody would ever do that.

Stop being so emotional, you don't like that you've been copped scum, I get it. If you're town I'm sorry

What’s your theory on his role from a scum perspective? Does scum give legit results or do we have a fake pool of suspects on top of Ace having opposite results?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Exactly. It feels like they’re meant to be used in conjunction. Once you have three names and two cops, easy street and you only need one flip to see the opposite nature of Ace’s. Question is how TP’s works. I doubt it’s the exact same role as Ace’s.
Ok good . This is the smark i need. Night action shit is stuff u analyse well so were on the same page. Def comin around on the idea pein is neither troll or liar but misinformed.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
T pein should have a better idea of his variant status tomorrow I would imagine depending on his result.
Assuming scum dont fuck w him. So ya ill dluble down he should be watched if possible

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What’s your theory on his role from a scum perspective? Does scum give legit results or do we have a fake pool of suspects on top of Ace having opposite results?
Ill interject here n say the latter would mean my role would make juice lie to my target by telling them one is scum. Im not gonna say thats an impossible role but...ya :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ill interject here n say the latter would mean my role would make juice lie to my target by telling them one is scum. Im not gonna say thats an impossible role but...ya :draper2
Unless ofc u believe i feed names but i dont think my play around mchenry at early d2 matches that theory :). Sorry had to

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
This doesn't really make sense to me, in the first instance town was giving the results so why would town fake them?

In a world where Jeff was scum it would be a neg utility claimable role, thinking about it im not even sure I believe that though lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

im not being emotional at all, please stop gas lighting, its not cool man. im perfectly calm, i think anyone currently in thread would certainly agree :)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This doesn't really make sense to me, in the first instance town was giving the results so why would town fake them?

In a world where Jeff was scum it would be a neg utility claimable role, thinking about it im not even sure I believe that though lol

Henry got that list from Jeff. If Jeff is scum, how does scum benefit from this kind of role? One where one of 3 names is a teammate of his? Why would Jeff use it?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thats the 2nd or 3rd time ive been accused of being emotional though by rdk, i dont love that. Its also quite dismissive :(

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Henry got that list from Jeff. If Jeff is scum, how does scum benefit from this kind of role? One where one of 3 names is a teammate of his? Why would Jeff use it?
He would either be feeding names (as he just said), or it would be a negative utility claimable (as i just said), and to answer why would he use it, wouldn't you strongly town read the person that had that role if they hadn't been copped scum? (or even if they had)

As for the first one I have actually seen it before (I think on NF), I thought it had a different name though

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’ve seen a few emotional outbursts today, but Jeff right now isn’t one of them.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Thats the 2nd or 3rd time ive been accused of being emotional though by rdk, i dont love that. Its also quite dismissive :(
then stop being emotional, you're playing the victim. You're doing it right here in this post. I'm just playing the game.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He would either be feeding names (as he just said), or it would be a negative utility claimable (as i just said), and to answer why would he use it, wouldn't you strongly town read the person that had that role if they hadn't been copped scum? (or even if they had)

As for the first one I have actually seen it before (I think on NF), I thought it had a different name though

That’s my point. Would you be comfortable with a setup where Jeff can feed three town names to a player and have the host lie that one is scum? That seems bad when we already have an insane cop to deal with.

Now maybe the idea is to sacrifice a teammate to make himself look good, but that clearly backfired and if it hadn’t, we all know the section would not be happy with a role that sets up a scum player as inno town.

It’s possible. I’ll give you that. I’m not personally rolling on that improbability when we know fake cops exist in this game. If Ace never flips here, I’d be with you, though.