Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can’t say I’m still not a big fan of junk but other people seem to vouch for her so that’s good enough right now.
well shes also dissapeared and out of peoples mind, so its very annoying regardless

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
passive aggressively, i believe you are baitingg with you based comment for example, into me reacting negatively so you can appear the cool and collected one. youve been pushing my buttons for a few phases and also making some very weird scummy comments at weord times. uve also kind of stopped actively trying to solve and just started commenting and trolling. this isnt the town haza i know, and the fact u cant even admit to any wrong doing is not concinving me any further.

but hey wtv, i just dont believe you at all. ur also not following info, u questioned urself tpein rolecopping town after i mentioned it. so its not "that simple" or "not deep". theres lots of depth to this situation, you know this, and acting like its not is again just making you look like you are not commenting in good faith. all good though, its clear you dont want a conversation and just want to pass comments and shut me down when u can, as opposed to trying to actively figure me out or why im saying stuff. again, quite a disappointing answer and expect much more from you, regardless of your alignment. maybe you got too cocky after last game, idk.
Sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one.

I'm not trying to lose a game because I didn't vouch for a lynch on the guy copped scum.

If it goes wrong and you're town, fair enough

I'd do the same next time too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one.

I'm not trying to lose a game because I didn't vouch for a lynch on the guy copped scum.

If it goes wrong and you're town, fair enough

I'd do the same next time too
yeah i dont believe you would over simplify the current game state to cop result where we already know they've been proven to unreliable. we literally just got a mislynch and you want me to believe youre down to just doing the exact same thing which will mind you, result in yet another mislynch. on top of that, youre telling if you are wrong , youd do the same thing again and not learn a thing? Please sir, please show me a bit more respect than this. I don't believe you think this basic or linear at your skill level because you know very well that this is exactly how town loses games.

who you gonna look at when I flip town fam? you gonna keep ignoring my list of three? you gonna keep calling ekko scum? how about you come up with an actual poe? where's your scum hunting outside of me exactly? what are your other reads outside obviously you believe tpein is town here?

also, what are you going to do about tpein when i flip town?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
yeah i dont believe you would over simplify the current game state to cop result where we already know they've been proven to unreliable. we literally just got a mislynch and you want me to believe youre down to just doing the exact same thing which will mind you, result in yet another mislynch. on top of that, youre telling if you are wrong , youd do the same thing again and not learn a thing? Please sir, please show me a bit more respect than this. I don't believe you think this basic or linear at your skill level because you know very well that this is exactly how town loses games.

who you gonna look at when I flip town fam? you gonna keep ignoring my list of three? you gonna keep calling ekko scum? how about you come up with an actual poe? where's your scum hunting outside of me exactly? what are your other reads outside obviously you believe tpein is town here?

also, what are you going to do about tpein when i flip town?
I haven't shown you any disrespect, zero, you're being a victim and I'm not gonna discuss this with you anymore as I don't think it's conducive.

If you flip town it'll be a shame and I'll review the decision and make the next move.

Town loses games for a number of reasons, being paranoid and not trusting info is a big one of them, I don't want to do that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that role is NAI

also tpein could be real cop. its always gna be a gamble
relying ONLY on my info or ONLY on tpeins info, regardless of who you believe, would be foolish. i would for one never suggest we should only focus on my group of three because thats still 2 potential wasted phases. we still need to build cases the old fashioned way and make stuff stick , i feel like this is kind of obviously the attitude everyone should have going forward

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I haven't shown you any disrespect, zero, you're being a victim and I'm not gonna discuss this with you anymore as I don't think it's conducive.

If you flip town it'll be a shame and I'll review the decision and make the next move.

Town loses games for a number of reasons, being paranoid and not trusting info is a big one of them, I don't want to do that.
i didnt say you showed me disrespect, i said youve been baiting me into making me look bad. im not being a victim, you're simply not liking my puishback on you

you can keep painting yourself as innocent but you're still responsible for the logic you put out ive disagreed with and Im well withing my rights to call you out on it if I think youre being scummy and full of shit.

you also havent disproven anything ive said, only stated u werent being disrespectful and acting like a victim. this is not the case, im calling you out for trying to bait and frustrate me. which is fine since i think you are scum :)

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
i checked twice, my role says one is MAFIA not VILLAIN. mchenry is lying if he is saying the song pm said villain.

LIARRRRRRR
Im Hercule Poirot.
Why is it so hard to accept two cops are in the game?
My character says I am from X verse.
So this means another one from Y verse is present.
Do your results specify the name of the person you checked?
So TP you're Hercule as well right? And you also get name in results?

You guys rushed the lynch on McHenry way too quickly, we need to look at that wagon and see who was pushing for the lynch. I know ekko wanted to hammer which is Sus AF anyway and shouldn't have been allowed, he's probably bulding up power or something like that.
If you are town, by default you should assume im lying and you vote me.

if you are mafia, I caught you, and if you want to try, you build a case to make people suss me more than you.

both always start and end with a vote on me.

or anyone in this situation.
This is naive and an oversimplification of events
This is weak, I won’t lie. You’ve played one game with me before and we hardly interacted, how you can claim to know my play style is laughable.

Notwithstanding the last game I was confirmed town very early and I was therefore free to explore any theories and say what I want without fear of question or reproach. This game I’ve tried picking at things and been repeatedly needled for it, and then people have accused me of justifying my position constantly when I was being asked to.
Before you were copped you were still much more aggressive and on the ball. You have even admitted that my reasoning here is factual, you can debate the why if you like but there's not generally such diversion in play if you're the same alignment.
also just noting that some people have to yet interact directly with the cop results and talk about them. instead they watch town fight itself. this is specifically true in a worlds where McHenry is town and mafia used an ability to tamper results

eagerly waiting on thorough opinions from u guys on the results

@Lethal Jade
@Mandalorian
@Tweet
@RDK
@Sister Abigail
@Switchblade

also really need u to start playing @Junkette @Captain Holt @Doddsy

phenom and cp need to be modkilled imo
Bruh what is your obsession with post counts. Like I literally started a wagon, sort yourself out
Obviously you’re going to say that we shouldn’t lynch you, but why would someone in our position not do that?

More importantly, why are you not calling for Pein’s head? He’s said you’re mafia. Not just accused you or suspected you, he said he’s checked you and a mafia result was returned. So I’m very surprised you’re not trying to throw doubt on the validity of what he’s said, other than stating that you’re town, which everyone is going to say anyway. I can’t see why you wouldn’t have pushed that from the minute that he revealed his investigation result.

From the rest of our perspective, why wouldn’t we want to verify his claim? To me, the fact that we’ve already had one investigation turn out to be wrong makes it seem MORE likely that the other is right.

Again, you’re trying to turn it away from yourself and you’ve explicitly said that in this post. Your defence seems like it is nothing more than you say you’re town and that we should look elsewhere.
Are you not hesitant with the cop stipulations?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that being said, we can move on, as uve made it clear yourself you dont really have a defense for your scummy behavior on posts and have relied on trying to paint me as silly and sensitive for bringing it up. which is also fine, as I think ur scummy :)

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

if u conduct urself in a way that makes us see it from ur PoV we could be forced to lynch him before u. the way u r doing it leaves alot of possibilities for an opportunitic scum trying to capitalize on info on jeff

it felt bizzare to me how it seemed like u prefered a jeff lynch over mcnight lynch despite equal info on both

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
if u conduct urself in a way that makes us see it from ur PoV we could be forced to lynch him before u. the way u r doing it leaves alot of possibilities for an opportunitic scum trying to capitalize on info on jeff

it felt bizzare to me how it seemed like u prefered a jeff lynch over mcnight lynch despite equal info on both
Strongly town read mchenry since the start of the game and said as much

Also cop cc far less likely to be a lie bc there's zero reason to cc there as scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Also cop cc far less likely to be a lie bc there's zero reason to cc there as scum
and yet you still voted for mchenry no? and u never outright voted for me either, almost like u were maybe waiting for the tide that never came ? just a thought :D

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

first parr i remember yeah

second part not really. in NF players are alot more ballsy we see cop counter claims sometimes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
almost like you want things to happen without making them happen urself :hmm now what kind of person would play like this!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yo @Doddsy i already know how u feel about mando. talk to me about this RDK guy because my goodness