Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Juice fucking crying my game is not broken is more bullshit than anything the players can do.

im literally over it.

Sub me out or mid kill me.

Well you know I can't rep you out at the moment - but you are quitting the game, because you are unhappy because I made the point that the game has been checked.

If you joined the game - with no intention of playing, I'm not sure what you're problem is. Other than you are trolling me for some reason.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i meant ur ability itself. it can be bastard

off the 3 names id start with holt then mando then sa
well we will see what happens tomorrow if im alive and not blocked lol

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Tpein brought up the multiverse cop angle Ace proved him right would this not clear tpein? How else would he know? Cause he and Ace aren't working together as scum claiming cop.

The only way Jeff is in the clear is if we have a naive cop and Ace was screwed with. Imo Ace or Jeff. Feel the reads of d2 can't be trusted at all it was all based on false info

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im gna go take a shower

i personally say we throw results off the window after that one until we know wtf is going on

will read later to see what everyone thinks

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
ace mafia can get heated asfk i hope this doesnt cause u to leave this site for good

id suggest u take a break for a bit to cool off. i need one as well cuz im getting kind of tilted myself
You can always find me in the kpop thread, im just out of here.

players can be wrong, but a fucking Host crying that someone said their game is bastard and purposely interacting in thread with players is to much.

the only reason im not posting my role and pm is out of respect for all playing but im over it.

Beyond Tpein everyone is okay to me and I don’t have anyone.

but I dislike some playing conditions here, like hammer or no kill, but a host crying in thread their game is not broken is too much

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
This is the fucking last game I play i dont care if it never fills again.
Liking mu qoute Tpein, sad I don’t give you attention? Do you want my validation that much?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tpein brought up the multiverse cop angle Ace proved him right would this not clear tpein? How else would he know? Cause he and Ace aren't working together as scum claiming cop.

The only way Jeff is in the clear is if we have a naive cop and Ace was screwed with. Imo Ace or Jeff. Feel the reads of d2 can't be trusted at all it was all based on false info
well if tpein is scum, for example, they could have simply rolecopped ACE last night and read his role pm better than Ace did.

Reactions: John McHenry

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You can always find me in the kpop thread, im just out of here.

players can be wrong, but a fucking Host crying that someone said their game is bastard and purposely interacting in thread with players is to much.

the only reason im not posting my role and pm is out of respect for all playing but im over it.

Beyond Tpein everyone is okay to me and I don’t have anyone.

but I dislike some playing conditions here, like hammer or no kill, but a host crying in thread their game is not broken is too much
You complain about T-Pein - but you intentionally trying to break the game. Just leave then. I'm done with players throwing their toys out the pram, when they don't understand the mechanics of game after just a few days.

• Love
Reactions: T-Pein™

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I already claimed to be a multiverse cop and claimed my results message format and Ace marvel confirmed everything....
It is silly to pretend I am not a cop with all the info I gave.
Do you believe Ace Marvel is a Cop as well?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

But I did get a Carol also if this role is typically town...yeah lost

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and if scum were made aware of an instable cop last night, then claiming a second one is actually quite safe, especially if they know Ace's rtesult may be incorrect. and in fact they would know its incorrect since mchenry was town and scum would know that of course.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
well if tpein is scum, for example, they could have simply rolecopped ACE last night and read his role pm better than Ace did.
this is actually a great line of thought i like it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and if scum were made aware of an instable cop last night, then claiming a second one is actually quite safe, especially if they know Ace's rtesult may be incorrect. and in fact they would know its incorrect since mchenry was town and scum would know that of course.
plus by tpein claiming the same thing, once i flip town he has a built in excuse. im not saying this has the way, but thats one plausible explanation just off the top of my head :p

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
which is why we go bk to plain mafia and ignore results after this one

can go wrong with traditional solving

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ACE MARVEL HAS BEEN MODKILLED

1PuQ68KgKk9nlgNoptwWFHul2gdSIvLYMCDCm4ZTXOLKjRFAvGLFdRigXiEwkDg9Oh4EYgyfsZKec7YH8JKIYAGwKl12ERro_T271pFsL1rFXvMDmCvv6i8PpeWost5O14xsp6rzCPpucSPJ2swj2AWC3V0BZxyWWvn4MOjxLF6JockeStkLtrYjhA

You are Hercule Poirot [Suchet-verse]
You are the world’s greatest detective - who does his greatest work at night. You are the town’s cop.

You visit one person every night and you receive a report with that person’s alignment.

You are TOWN ALIGNED
and win when ALL THREATS to the train have been eliminated

COP REVEAL
Inverse Cop
Results are the opposite of what they should be. (Once the player realizes they are Inverse, they can produce effective results by reporting the opposite of what they discover.