• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Well we now have a pseudo-cop outed so I think i'm within my right to question the choice
I dont buy this. Mchenry made no slips last game n u implied the choice overall was bad n sketchy lije i somehow should know hed reveal it? Nah, theres no basis for that before the fact. U tried to paint my choice as bad using something id have no way of anticipating. Furthermore u didnt react to the reveal or him at all in a natural way but just now are saying it after i asked u. Feels kind of forced my dude.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Active players list not being in the OP and not numbered is a little miffing tbh

@The Lich King small request for the list to be numbered and in your OP? Thank you.

I'm gonna wait for Jeff's reply to my answer and then see where I want to head.

I'm also intrigued as to Doddsy's case on mando and why he wants others to run with him. Ideally some receipts of the 'night and day' approach

Lethal

Tiffy Time
I dont buy this. Mchenry made no slips last game n u implied the choice overall was bad n sketchy lije i somehow should know hed reveal it? Nah, theres no basis for that before the fact. U tried to paint my choice as bad using something id have no way of anticipating. Furthermore u didnt react to the reveal or him at all in a natural way but just now are saying it after i asked u. Feels kind of forced my dude.
One could speculate that he's a little nervous about the role

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I said I played irl 1 like 5 years ago this is my 2nd game in forum.

I believe you know this?

Could you be lying about being the caroler?

You knew I had 3 names, you begged for them I didn't give them up, and are now playing it like I was a super logical choice. If you'd said I was the best town read that'd make more sense
The point remains u know how to play . The role didnt say ud know 1 is scum explicitly, i got confirmation from juice to see if u werent being funny. It made it sound like ud just get names. Thats why i wanted them so bad (n at thjs point should be public)

And yes anyone can be lying about anything tgars indeed mafia

RDK

All glory to God
You're paranoid mate

I obviously think you're town with that role lol, im not trying to make you look bad

Just don't think you can be too upset about the outcome we have here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Active players list not being in the OP and not numbered is a little miffing tbh

@The Lich King small request for the list to be numbered and in your OP? Thank you.

I'm also intrigued as to Doddsy's case on mando and why he wants others to run with him. Ideally some receipts of the 'night and day' approach
What u need?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Unless he tells us he got info, I don't see much of a reason to go for someone like Mando now of all times.

I'm not saying Doddsy is necessarily wrong about Mando either, I guess my point is, Poyser just spent a night phase making his opinions fairly clear and he died, so why would we pick now of all times to go "BUT MANDO THO"?
That's an odd take tbh. Why would what Poyser was saying really factor in to anything to that sort of degree? On to people or not he's a high priority target, you're greatly downplaying the highly likely chance that someone would have just shot him to remove him from the game.

Also FWIW I don't think Haza shoots Poyser night 1. I don't think Jeff does either tbh but less so than Haza. Nothing concrete in that just GUT, I feel like they don't like killing the main players early like I don't.

You played last game didn't you? Take a look at Mando early, he was fairly on hunt and involved early, pushing people and wasn't afraid to sort of step on toes.

Compare that to this game, largely absent and uninvolved from the main topics. Seems much more meek in comparison.

It's honestly pretty easily a stronger argument than either Haza/ekko have against them at the moment

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
im kind of an an impasse as I do agree ekko/haza s/s has some merit for not being a likely thing. im kind of waiting on something to happen too