Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
i've been distracted with defending myself, hard to push people when i'm being constantly questioned by you and sussed for poor reasons by others.

Junkette

Reaction score
especially giving my limited playing time so far.

speaking of which, i'm out till later tonight after my shift chow!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ok, why opt for junk over tpein? Was tpein more active? Or do you town read him? Why not push for someone that was more inactive?
no he wasnt more active, but i had a town lean on him based on tone and his willingness to cooperate
his post content were mostly NAI, leaning townish now

if the wagon grew on tpein, id have to hammer him because its better than a no lynch, otherwise i preferred junk's wagon over tpein as not only it gave more info (more players interacted with her and gave thoughts on her) but obv i dont read tpein as scummy

momentum wise = junk's lynch > tpein lynch > no lynch was the play from my PoV so I pursued it as such

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if i was a kingmaker and the sole decider of the lynch wagon, i'd lynch lethal or RDK or potentially one of the inactives

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
if i was a kingmaker and the sole decider of the lynch wagon, i'd lynch lethal or RDK or potentially one of the inactives
This is the BS that makes me think you are wolf. You are aiming for thread control killing people that are 25/100 chance of being a wolf.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I think somebody else mentioned it lmao
smark i presume? i don't recall ever calling junk town lol

he just said i was likely town if i kept my activity up which is fair given he's never played with me offsite.
also inaccurate. i stated id be okay with u staying forever if u keep that same level of activity, not that u r "town"

because i know generating that much activity and interactions consistently is very hard to replicate as scum, so if u r able to keep it up id never wanna lynch u. the key word here is consistency and it dropped quiet alot

the reason for why ur activity dropped is not something we know, so u cant hold it against any of us

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It was these especially the quote in the junk post. I assumed you gave her a lynch shield because you town read her lol, if not the I apologise I guess. Tho it still seems odd to put effort into defending someone you don’t town read
a player who is generating activity absolutely must live regardless of their alignment

if they r town, its a wonderful asset to have and a great loss if we lynched them

if they r scum, they r bound to spew some tmi / awkward interactions with their teammates / and overall their iso would be a goldmine after we flip them later

the shield mostly applies to day 1. i want all active players to be able to gain 1 night of actions atleast, as they earned it imo. also mafia r the ones that kill activity so dont wanna do their job for them. let them waste night kills on the active players for us. they r never killing the inactives

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You either suss Red Dragon or are the most anti town player trying to out a PR

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
obviously the shield doesnt always apply. if a player is ridiculously scummy to me id try to lynch them through the day 1 shield

an example of this wud be jeff last game

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You either suss Red Dragon or are the most anti town player trying to out a PR

I do sus him? But it’s nothing to do with that?

Power role? What? A lynchproof? You’re acting like I’m trying to out the doc.