Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Marvel picking up? Are we FINALLY gonns be pals? Lets find out
We were pals already.

i was super afraid of Mando reaction trials, so I kept quiet, but shhhhh it’s a secret

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thinking people’s meta is absolute is amateur hour stuff imo
Well it can b really useful w a core group that plays often. Its worked well.in prior games. Its not exact science tho

Junkette

Reaction score
the more you keep asking us to meta town read u the more i wanna lynch u

like no thank you. i am not going to learn your playstyle. it can easily be changed
i mean, i haven't asked anyone too meta read, people just have.

do i just disagree with them when i can see where they're coming from?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
i think RDK is shady in general yes

is ace supposed to read u differently now that he knows who u r? like please stop forcing players to meta read u
It did nothing to change my read, but familiar faces are always welcome. :)

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fair on the latter but its still far fetched imo.
Hence the whole reason for my bringing it up in the first place. I wasn’t calling for your head based on that one post alone.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
In the same post you said that I was potentially;

- Creating fake pairings
- Backtracking

I’m answering your questions, and those of anyone else that have asked me them.

You made a post that I thought was strange. I decided to pick at it to see how you’d respond to it, and also whether anyone else would say anything about me bringing up such an unimportant post. I was then asked to elaborate on all of that and my reasoning for doing so and the potential conclusions that I reached from it. I was asked to make the link between you and Poyser/RDK, because I was being pressed on why I did what I did and what I got out of it.

That’s what happened. I developed a theory, was asked to explain it and my reasons for doing so, and I did. Not sure what else you want from me on this if I’m being honest.
That’s the problem you are justifying yourself rather than questioning others.

Junkette

Reaction score
i think RDK is shady in general yes

is ace supposed to read u differently now that he knows who u r? like please stop forcing players to meta read u
not necessarily, but you can get a better read knowing the player, but we haven't played together a lot either so there's that. i just think there's no stones at all to his push on me. feels easy, come in after i get sussed and ride it home till i die, very power wolfy behaviour tbh.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Well it can b really useful w a core group that plays often. Its worked well.in prior games. Its not exact science tho
Half of the kills last game were meta kills, and look were it got us. I don’t believe in meta, Poyser was mafia God in town meta.

Junkette

Reaction score
so that was all ingenuine and u dont care about solving me at all?
it was on like page 5, what was disingenuine was me knowing for sure of your alignment later, reality is you're hard to read, but obvi i'm trying to read you.

i just said that too create discussion and it did.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I mean it’s not just letting her chill for lying or whatever, it’s about what I’d expect of her as town vs what I’d expect as scum. She’s extremely image conscious as scum and aims 95% of her posts at making herself look good and she usually engages in some kind of strong push on a strong player on D1 cos that’s the easiest way to get town read. For whatever reason, she’s not so good at replicating the chaotic, I make myself look terrible and idgaf vibe as scum

I’m more interested in how Ekko went from actively defending junk to voting for her
ur okay with this assessment of ur play @Junkette ?