Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Firstly it wasn't a town read, as yes, you are correct.

But secondly, I've played as town against scum Jeff more than I've played as town against town Jeff recently, and that is the most strikingly towny jeff post I've seen him make in a long time.

He's been so passive and scared to challenge me in his scum games and this post was a complete contrast to that.

Okay, now that you explain it I agree. This is what I was getting at when I commented on how often he was tagging you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You're voting TP right?

I think he's town. I'm not going to vote for him
No i get that lol, were just at odds n i think esp on tpein u may be over relying on how they read u i understand yr logic, just dunno if it applies to everyone.equally in all.situations. i also dont love the ekko direction at this time. If thats ur flag planting n stated lack of motivation, ill have to mull that over n see how i feel as the game goes. Feel like u still might b doimg just enough n certainly havent proven to be outside ur scum range. Not disparaging ur efforts but im sure u agree ur still within a range i cant simply trust you

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but you seem to expect me to solo one? That post was effectively attaching my departure to being a concession of a no lynch, but you're not doing anything to avoid that either?

No lynch is inevitable. It's not your fault, but it's not mine either so don't try and connect me with it...

There's countless people doing less than I am
I didnt mean to imply u were fully to blame either, so if thats the case i apologies.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
he's claimed to be able to know if i'm scum, which means he will know if i'm town. Soon he's going to be made to pick one. If scum: Option A would take a mislynch off the table for him, Option B would put my blood on his hands when I were mislynched.

As scum youre less likely to make these sorts of promises this early because ur gonna have to pick an option and neither will be favorable.
oh that makes sense. so lets say he picks option A because well.. he has tmi on u and u r town cleared / widely town read / unlynchable anyway. there is no loss in that no?

its actually more favorable this way because they stalled their read of u, instead of directly give it away. mafia gives lots of town reads usually. this one is more promafia cuz he kept the read obscure and allow wiggle room to it later

i reckon he can also call u scum, get u lynched (if town was already wanting to lynch u) and still get away with it if its a consensus lynch so option B is also viable

basically im still confused how do u lean townish on them for being obscure. thats not rly towny imo

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m giving you a town lean. I’m not looking to OMGUS you. I’m simply asking what your opinion of me is since some people have thoughts when it comes to that sort of thing.

TP even accused me of “buddying” you. When it comes to reads on people actively pushing you there’s always several different ways that can be interpreted and I’m just curious what your opinion on my read on your is/was.
was scum side of null when it was grim
now probably town

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
How often do day 1s end in no lynch?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Pretty decent chance you're a wolf I'd say, I haven't found you to have said much of interest in all the many posts you've made, you voted Switchblade but never pushed it at all...probably testing the waters to see if that was a possible mislynch but obviously now backtracking since the only one that supported you (as always) was tpein
im not interested in mislynching, i actually dont think hes scum now

previously i was pursuing the wagon but barry is the one ignoring my questions. certainly this isnt my fault here is it? otherwise how u expect me to pursue a wagon where the defendant is absent?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
oh that makes sense. so lets say he picks option A because well.. he has tmi on u and u r town cleared / widely town read / unlynchable anyway. there is no loss in that no?

its actually more favorable this way because they stalled their read of u, instead of directly give it away. mafia gives lots of town reads usually. this one is more promafia cuz he kept the read obscure and allow wiggle room to it later

i reckon he can also call u scum, get u lynched (if town was already wanting to lynch u) and still get away with it if its a consensus lynch so option B is also viable

basically im still confused how do u lean townish on them for being obscure. thats not rly towny imo
I'm leaning townish on them for not being obscure lol, obscure would be saying they dont know how to read me and being null on my slot

by admitting knowledge of my game theyre leaving themself vulnerable to a need to elaborate on my slot in the near future which will either take a mislynch off the table or like I said, give them some responsibility on a mislynch that is pushed

always more favorable for scum to not play a big hand in a mislynch

wiser to play a little more coy early on and let these things come to you

get heavy handed later when the game is at stake

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I also didn't like you shading me for "acting like I was contributing" I've probably given as many reads as anyone in the game..., you're tainting slots but not pushing them with aint good

vote lynch: ekko

probably the last of the day for me, see u if im alive tomorow
again ur making the assumption that i should instantly push everyone that i am interacting with and thats not how it works. your play has been heavily presumptuous/jumping to conclusions

if i am asking a player a question and they r giving me a satisfying answer or explaining it properly or simply continuing the interaction i have no reason to want to lynch them.

instead of this shallow accusation u can try to argue that i heavily scum read a player yet didnt wanna lynch them. or i received bad responses from a player yet didn't wanna lynch them. you can feel free to argue those

you can also talk about those slots that i am "tainting" and tell me why i should vote them based on what replies came from them

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler