Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Another thing, I made a post saying I had read Barry as being scum and Lethal responded by saying something like 'wow you caught him only after nine posts'. Kind of intrigued my interest.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Off to a smashing start right away but not really interested in pursuing McNight off of that one post. :lol

(Personally, I'd rather vote Ekko just so I don't have to read his gajillion posts later. :side: )
This was Barry's fourth post of the game. I just want to say, that if Switch is scum, I caught this slot a bit earlier than nine posts. ;)

Barry really had no reason to dissuade anyone from any lynch this early and it really piqued my interest.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
DAY 4

With nine alive - it takes five votes for a lynch to occur.
A lynch has been achieved - post #5382

Lethal (5) - Sister Abigail, T-Pein, Tommy Bedlam, John McHenry
John McHenry (1) - Switchblade,

FLIP INCOMING​
Also since Lethal's hammer kind of accidentally happened, I'd say that those who voted Lethal probably are safe bets as Town since if you were Lethal's mate, I really don't think you'd be voting for your own mate at this stage of the day phase. Oh look, McNight had no issue voting Lethal... Weird. At the very least, I'd say it's safe to say Tpein and Tommy are Town. We know Tweet is Survivor. That leaves Switch, Gip, McNight, and Wang as our POE.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Also since Lethal's hammer kind of accidentally happened, I'd say that those who voted Lethal probably are safe bets as Town since if you were Lethal's mate, I really don't think you'd be voting for your own mate at this stage of the day phase. Oh look, McNight had no issue voting Lethal... Weird. At the very least, I'd say it's safe to say Tpein and Tommy are Town. We know Tweet is Survivor. That leaves Switch, Gip, McNight, and Wang as our POE.

yep.
Gip is the SK tho.
and claims vest so he wont die at night.

POE is smark, wang and mcknight.

one of you, me and tommy gonna get killed by mafia.
Sk should kill Smark.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
yep.
Gip is the SK tho.
and claims vest so he wont die at night.

POE is smark, wang and mcknight.

one of you, me and tommy gonna get killed by mafia.
Sk should kill Smark.

Town or not.
he is a claimed watcher
cannot be left to live.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I won't say he had no issue voting Lethal. He didn't vote him until somebody pointed out that he wasn't voting him. Could have been coincidence, but I really don't like how he handled much of anything during that entire conversation. I'm still OK with having a conversation, but Lethal being scum doesn't completely clear McKnight to me.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I gotta say Abi makes some very good points in McHopefullyTowns favor right now

Idk, you guys do what you wanna do tomorrow

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I will point out that I brought up some of those very points.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Just because we're kinda waiting to see how night phase ends and getting some thoughts out there. I will say that I now have:
T-Pein
SA
Me
in the darkest possible green. I was already sold on SA, but I was leaning heavily town on TP. Pushing for Lethal even in the face of a bunch of us wanting to vote McKnight put him 100% town.

Still have

Tweet
Gip

as indy.

Need to figure out if McKnight was really a set up, but I'm still leaning that way, but not as heavily as I was before. Gotta see what happens with Switch during the nightphase to try to determine the roles there.

Wang, I'm still hung up on.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I probably didn't parse them at the time since I was convinced you were scum
It was right after the flip so it was probably more shock and awe wtf just happened. I'll admit I didn't think we had that vote great catch by @Poyser

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
PoyPoy still pulling the strings behind the scenes to make sure the two of us win :garrett

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I gotta say Abi makes some very good points in McHopefullyTowns favor right now

Idk, you guys do what you wanna do tomorrow
Can you win the game with us or do we need to shoot you??

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
And by us I mean Town and shoot I mean get rid of. I got no gun.

:lelbron