Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DO NOT POST - MORNING COMING

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh boy Jeff, you are a big monkey.
ok? youre an antagonistic weirdo who seems to take pleasure in just emotionally charging ppl then throwing your hands up like your innocent. its pretty sad, and uve essentially shat on the morning phase because u just had to get your pot shots in. good job, ur so so cool and everyone is super proud of u.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I mean, Gib subbing in for Ekko does not erase everything Ekko has done or reads on that precious slot. That's not how subs works.

Pretty much.
That slot has been scummy for me all game and just cuz its someone new doesn't make those 1000 posts go away...

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
not implying anything, but fuck ppl coming in here with the only intention of being toxic. we were all chilling and he comes in, insults lethal, insults the section for no fucking reason. hes acting like a fucking clown.
Jeff, you like wrestling, right? If a wrestler was bad at wrestling and was constantly at risk at damaging his partner in the ring, would you want that wrestler to keep doing exactly what he's been doing or even wrestle at all?.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, you like wrestling, right? If a wrestler was bad at wrestling and was constantly at risk at damaging his partner in the ring, would you want that wrestler to keep doing exactly what he's been doing or even wrestle at all?.
i have no idea what the fuck your talking about, and I dont care. ur a jobber

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
ok? youre an antagonistic weirdo who seems to take pleasure in just emotionally charging ppl then throwing your hands up like your innocent. its pretty sad, and uve essentially shat on the morning phase because u just had to get your pot shots in. good job, ur so so cool and everyone is super proud of u.
Big monkey with little banana goes ou ou ou.

Jeff, I know asking someone to retire isn't nice, but look at the reaction you're having right now. I don't think Lethal is a very good player, I'm sure they're a wonderful human being. I made that comment more so believing that Lethal is scum here, not as a personal attack. You take everything so over the top.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
and then ppl like this just perpetuate shit, and you wonder why ppl like me want u dickheads out of the section. because all u bring is trouble

Isolate all of my posts on the entirety of my stay here.
Ive never insulted anyone or cursed at anyone.
Worst I say is your reads are trash and not sure only a dummy would believe that.
Or maybe you are scum and have to pretend to believe it.
You are antagonistic all the time.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Personally I'd like to think that if both Abi and Tommy were scum mates of Mando, he would have tried to categorically push for one over the other, seeing as those two were his only logical options anyway. Going for one but ignoring the other would probably amount to some powerful distancing, so I don't think both Abi and Tommy are scum.

I mean there is this....

Wait so now I’m allowed to convince people to vote for Ekko and not for you? What’s brought this change on? Was it because I’m looking at you instead now and doing what you’ve said I should be doing all along? Please.

And you’re trying to argue a coincidence that Jeff and I voted for you at the same time as a reason against me.

Unvote Ekko
Vote Sister Abigail

What’s your reasoning now then, SA?

My lunch hour is up. Obviously goes without saying that we need something from Tommy.

The VT claim is an easy one to make, so that doesn’t really do much for me.

Seems to me he was after SA here and setting Tommy up as his fall guy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Big monkey with little banana goes ou ou ou.

Jeff, I know asking someone to retire isn't nice, but look at the reaction you're having right now. I don't think Lethal is a very good player, I'm sure they're a wonderful human being. I made that comment more so believing that Lethal is scum here, not as a personal attack. You take everything so over the top.
ok jobber!

• Haha
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ah shit, sorry juice. was catching up

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can you all cease the personal insults please. Take this as a friendly warning. I get that mafia gets heated but there’s no need to go where it’s been going. Any further stuff and we will have to escalate

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

murder-scene-cartoon-vector-id165067136

As you all arise from you bed - after the second night aboard the cruise ship making its way down the Nile.
Once again, another body is found - with multiple stab wounds to the chest with the same modus operandi as the previous murder.
Unlike the previous morning - there is only one voice claiming to be the world's greatest detective and promise they will solve this case. As you inspect the body closer - you also notice that there is a bullet hole in the back of their head and a toy train has been pushed into the bullet wound in a brutal fashion.

T-PEIN IS DEAD
Wbj0QtgYOYnOPAzuOkrAs5zK0Bt-sfYZbPfX80KWpBvJnBSAgFN2jwOw4XT3KOtguhR9laTMsyw0yg7VdeP5VHXsX10VTKqCZTdAbYALhTbFf7Ho_DlpLlT1oqjJiyVI2cOJl-AB627qLE83s3EcXMTDZqDP1KVu4qFV76d3fwH4TR52elt6MrvyJA

You are Hercule Poirot [Ustinov-verse]

You are the world’s greatest detective - who does his greatest work at night. You are the town’s cop.

You visit one person every night and you receive a report with that person’s alignment.

You are TOWN ALIGNED and win when ALL THREATS to the train have been eliminated.

Cynical Cop
Sees everyone as non-town. (Once the Cop discovers their reliability, they may stop investigating, as all results are equally useless.)

As you were all heading towards breakfast though, there was a scream as a second body was discovered.

127475566-detective-investigating-a-murder-case-retro-cartoon-police-agent-detective-vector-illustration.jpg

This person was shot multiple times in their stomach and has also died.

RED DRAGON IS DEAD

g34PiT_woUvqd6PbWJCBbBgIfW19SQrg6gx0fhYUlFtxoefg9RazTPlZY3JfnDUgNdtmLOsHVsg3s3qz4A8kykL7gDx5aohmNysBfzpTYIk2kJEobM7mkdTyQXyQN4gTkIqi_wxqzL7Hxxg_IZy9spePYmCP9xQ9rhUjaLdxw_mFRDlpqlnIWzgpRg

You are Lois Chiles

You are the town Caroller. You visit one person per night - and they are sung a carol of three players, with at least one of which is mafia. If the player sung to has visited someone during the night, they do not hear the carol. You can not choose the same person consecutively.

You are TOWN ALIGNED and win when ALL THREATS to the train have been eliminated.

=====

DAY 4

With nine alive - it takes five votes for a lynch to occur.

There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 1:00AM UK TIME 4th November

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

Last edited: