Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean if you really want it then I'm happy to share, just saying I don't want to share it lol.
Well is there an actual reason to withold it? One might conclude you dont want it to be combed through until after flips. Also curious why even say ull provide one later?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well is there an actual reason to withold it? One might conclude you dont want it to be combed through until after flips. Also curious why even say ull provide one later?
Not really lol, there's like 30 mins until night ends anyway.

Why wouldn't I provide one? It's getting towards mass claim time and I want to be as transparent as possible. I want to trust my gut more as I'm still very annoyed that I let Mando pull one over me in spite of glaring evidence of such beautifully connected dots.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not really lol, there's like 30 mins until night ends anyway.

Why wouldn't I provide one? It's getting towards mass claim time and I want to be as transparent as possible. I want to trust my gut more as I'm still very annoyed that I let Mando pull one over me in spite of glaring evidence of such beautifully connected dots.
Like i said , just seemed odd to me. Provide one or not thats wtv, just found it weird to feel the need to post ull post one after night. Mb paranoia

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Red Dragon
Switchblade
Wangman Page
Captain Holt Tommy
T-Pein™
Ekkologix Gip
CraigPelton Rawhide
Sister Abigail
PHEN0M McStalker 2
Tweet

Well I went 1/1 on my old yellow reads. I hope Junk is well, she just vanished :/

Jeff is town lock for me. Purely based off play. You weren't looking to have your hand held by Poyser, you weren't conscious of engaging with Haza in a prolonged back and forth, you're actively sussing and solving every player. You don't seem selfishly motivated, just hungry to get us town a win. I also like how you're now pushing into me cos we haven't really had a look at each other properly to date. Obviously certain elements have prevented that to date.

Switch is a tough one because he has been attempting to solve and his reactions to Ekko seemed genuine but then again everyone was getting pissed off at him so it's NAI there. I want to see more of town Smark with the relentless questions and gauging answers, which he has been doing with Abi but not many others.

Wang has been absent for vast chunks of the game. Keeps promising this catchup and his last post was mere minutes before Juice's activity deadline. I'm just not sure how to read it correctly because he played so well last game and was very...not Wang like from WS play (hardly around, gonna catchup but doesn't thing). I had him town read last game and was wrong.

Tommy has the unfortunate circumstance of repping in for a slot in the carol trio but his posts have been decent enough, and the role mechanics stated "at least 1 mafia." This is a 49/51 lean.

I've bumped up Pein to solid blue cos I do actually believe he's being sincere. Plus his cop claim and him acknowledging the variants. I also think Mando was being a snake and faked a slip to try and throw Pein under on his way out. Who was Mando vouching for as town?

Gip has been doing a catchup read which I wouldn't even bother with at the page length right now, so it's a very commendable effort. WIFOM but I'd think cliff notes from a team could give him enough to just play live and not bother himself with past events.

KIF I haven't the slightest.

Abi is a tough cookie cos I do like his solving, dislike that he's gone towards me (OMGUS hehe), and absolutely hated how he was gaslighting Ekko to keep him going. Also one of the trio given in info and his slot is smellier than Tommy's right about now.

Henry is playing in a very similar style to his first slot and I vibe with some of his thoughts.

Tweet confessed to being Poyser's partner.

POE:

Wang / Sister / Tommy / Gip / Switch / Tweet / Henry / KIF / Pein / Jeff

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Like i said , just seemed odd to me. Provide one or not thats wtv, just found it weird to feel the need to post ull post one after night. Mb paranoia
Yeah I get your point. I just wanted all cards on the table cos this is the type of thing a typical "lol Lethal" wagon generates from

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Red Dragon
Switchblade
Wangman Page
Captain Holt Tommy
T-Pein™
Ekkologix Gip
CraigPelton Rawhide
Sister Abigail
PHEN0M McStalker 2
Tweet

Well I went 1/1 on my old yellow reads. I hope Junk is well, she just vanished :/

Jeff is town lock for me. Purely based off play. You weren't looking to have your hand held by Poyser, you weren't conscious of engaging with Haza in a prolonged back and forth, you're actively sussing and solving every player. You don't seem selfishly motivated, just hungry to get us town a win. I also like how you're now pushing into me cos we haven't really had a look at each other properly to date. Obviously certain elements have prevented that to date.

Switch is a tough one because he has been attempting to solve and his reactions to Ekko seemed genuine but then again everyone was getting pissed off at him so it's NAI there. I want to see more of town Smark with the relentless questions and gauging answers, which he has been doing with Abi but not many others.

Wang has been absent for vast chunks of the game. Keeps promising this catchup and his last post was mere minutes before Juice's activity deadline. I'm just not sure how to read it correctly because he played so well last game and was very...not Wang like from WS play (hardly around, gonna catchup but doesn't thing). I had him town read last game and was wrong.

Tommy has the unfortunate circumstance of repping in for a slot in the carol trio but his posts have been decent enough, and the role mechanics stated "at least 1 mafia." This is a 49/51 lean.

I've bumped up Pein to solid blue cos I do actually believe he's being sincere. Plus his cop claim and him acknowledging the variants. I also think Mando was being a snake and faked a slip to try and throw Pein under on his way out. Who was Mando vouching for as town?

Gip has been doing a catchup read which I wouldn't even bother with at the page length right now, so it's a very commendable effort. WIFOM but I'd think cliff notes from a team could give him enough to just play live and not bother himself with past events.

KIF I haven't the slightest.

Abi is a tough cookie cos I do like his solving, dislike that he's gone towards me (OMGUS hehe), and absolutely hated how he was gaslighting Ekko to keep him going. Also one of the trio given in info and his slot is smellier than Tommy's right about now.

Henry is playing in a very similar style to his first slot and I vibe with some of his thoughts.

Tweet confessed to being Poyser's partner.

POE:

Wang / Sister / Tommy / Gip / Switch / Tweet / Henry / KIF / Pein / Jeff
Sister n tommy b4 the rest after wang eh. Thats certainly interesting

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also tpein as ur 2nd most town even after a slip :CENA

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
At least u explained all of it, i just dont agree. Lets lets see where day goes. Prob dead tho

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Sister n tommy b4 the rest after wang eh. Thats certainly interesting

Carol trio until I can be certain otherwise. At least doesn't auto town them.

Also tpein as ur 2nd most town even after a slip :CENA
Yup. I think Mando tried a dirty tactic to sling shit at Pein on his way out. He was going so well and then just boom, slip. Seemed very out of character for someone who had been mounting an incredible defence

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Carol trio until I can be certain otherwise. At least doesn't auto town them.

Yup. I think Mando tried a dirty tactic to sling shit at Pein on his way out. He was going so well and then just boom, slip. Seemed very out of character for someone who had been mounting an incredible defence
on the first part, i dont mind the leaving them in poe part just seems having BOTH that high seems very unlikely is all. wang as your first is interesting but i dont hate it per se

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also dont let anyone not mass claim today

Reactions: Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
on the first part, i dont mind the leaving them in poe part just seems having BOTH that high seems very unlikely is all. wang as your first is interesting but i dont hate it per se

Abi & Tommy have content going for them lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
well yes they do, putting them that high must think both of them's content is scummy then?

Yup, for now. Abi with the Ekko gaslighting and going in at Smark for pushing back, Tommy just a bad rep slot similar to Gip.

Of course that POE isn't a certified lock and can see some pieces move. You and Pein most certainly won't be though.