Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Nah. You’ve done nothing to convince me not to vote for you and that you’re not mafia. Pandering to me to see what you can do to change that isn’t helping either.
i am not asking u to unvote, i am asking u if u have any questions for me

ur vote really means nothing rn

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
He’s still fucking posting. Fucking hell

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
jeff we have the game solved, just need the final push

dw i still trust u even after this weird stuff with abi

but yes for the love of god we need modkills. it wud make the game soooo much more fun
Again pushing for the modkill. What does it solve? If his slot is scum, lucky break. But what if it’s not? Losing town when we are already 3 down isn’t something I’d like. There’s always the chance that an active player can rep into the slot too. I don’t like your intent, but I’m genuinely curious as to your rationale behind it because I don’t get it.

If you respond to this with any hint of implied nastiness or shade, we are forever done.
For the record, as a host, I never include vote manipulation in my vote counts, so I was very surprised to see vote manipulation in the first vote count of this day phase. As well, I normally don't like to claim, but since the aforementioned had already happened, and both Tweet and Ekko commented on my vote in the vote count, I don't see a reason to deny this information for the sake of Town.
It’s sort of the ‘norm’ here that we get the mechanic out of the way asap if there’s a dv. It has been town and scum role here too. Fully understand that you may not be aware of the norm, given other forums you play on.

@Red Dragon when you read this, please listen. Sister is a good bloke. You’re clearing butting heads with each other and it’s not good for the flow of the game. If you’re both town (I’m null on him atm) then scum are farked. I’ll fucking vouch for his character. I can’t speak for Haza, and no comment re: Ekko, but yeah, Abi is a good dude.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Again pushing for the modkill. What does it solve? If his slot is scum, lucky break. But what if it’s not? Losing town when we are already 3 down isn’t something I’d like. There’s always the chance that an active player can rep into the slot too. I don’t like your intent, but I’m genuinely curious as to your rationale behind it because I don’t get it.
stfu lol u cant be serious m8

getting rid of holt is a huge momentum boost. instantly solves the trio today, gets rid of a useless slot thats impossible to read even if town. solving the trio means also solving if we believe jeff or not. u really cant be seriously asking me this here

if it wasnt clear already i do not care what alignment or role holt is. literally dont. must be eradicated at all costs

If you respond to this with any hint of implied nastiness or shade, we are forever done.
u know i will so why bother writing this part lmao
u knew ur post was no bueno m8

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im getting tilted with these takes

this guy doesnt wanna solve the game clearly

he doesnt wanna progress forward. he wants town to stay where it is right now. the more town remains confused the better it is for him

b-but ekko senpai, why modkill holt??

BECAUSE IT MOVES THE GAME FORWARD. BECAUSE WE GURANTEE A SCUM IF HOLT IS KILLED TODAY

b-but ekko holt might be town-

I DONT CARE !!!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you know what actually maybe holt is town, with all these comments im getting from tweet and lethal about modkills (the irony, the 2 i scum read r the ones talking to me about modkills)

it might be mando is the scum here and tweet/lethal know holt is town so they r tilting me with this b-but ekko holt can be town uwu

sure thing buddy, aight we'll keep holt no problem

u r literally in zero position to be making posts about him possibly being towny and pretending to care about it

i bet mafia r soo butthurt they want him not to be modkilled cuz it helps town to solve the game

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
in all honesty tho im saying it now, if holt turns out mafia this is got to be some of the worst hosting ive experienced in probably all of 2022

u cant expect town to deal with this shite

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
in all honesty tho im saying it now, if holt turns out mafia this is got to be some of the worst hosting ive experienced in probably all of 2022

u cant expect town to deal with this shite

Now you’re blaming the game mod. Honestly mate, you’re clutching at every possible straw.

People can choose to believe me or not, but you’re not town.

Are you telling me that you’d be willing to spend three days to lynch all three of me, SA and Sayer until a mafia was hit?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
my PoE rn is:
holt - null/scum
rawhide - null/scum
junk - leaning scum
mando - leaning scum
smark - leaning scum
tweet - scum
lethal - scum

in that list, i believe we have:
4-5 mafia, leaning 4
1 survivor (who possibly became serial killer. otherwise they shud claim)
= total 5-6 non town

i believe everyone outside of this list is town.

potential deep wolves we could look at day 6 onward:

jeff - must be having an absolute giga chad scum performance if hes one
tpein - the rolecopping doddsy strat is a low chance, but still possible. if no naive cop claims then its possible tpein is mafia. if we have naive cops they need to claim. if its holt then fml
abigail - only if holt/mando flip town

comments on this solve wud be very appreciated. i am heading to sleep now, will reply to stuff later

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Now you’re blaming the game mod. Honestly mate, you’re clutching at every possible straw.

People can choose to believe me or not, but you’re not town.

Are you telling me that you’d be willing to spend three days to lynch all three of me, SA and Sayer until a mafia was hit?
host refusing to modkill is ruining player experience and punishing town for things outside their control, not that u care u arent town

yeah i trust jeff id wipe all 3 names to find the scum in them if it takes. what answer did u expect?

we shudnt need to lynch all 3 if a certain someone got modkilled but nooooo

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Red Dragon you have yet to talk about SA's claim i think. did u comment on it? what do u suggest we do now after the claim

ur the widest town read player rn and the town leader this day. please tell us where do we go from here.