Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
@Switchblade he did give an answer I'll let you have a read of it for yourself I also brought it up around 8ish tonight when asking if anyone thought Ekko might be a decent vote

Edited tag

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t know how many more times I can say say it but I’m gonna say it one more time I don’t care to solve you anymore. You drove me to the point where I’m so aggravated at this game that I can’t rationally make a single post to you without being upset. I don’t care if you are scum I don’t care if you are town I don’t care if you’re the serial killer I don’t care about you anymore I will let other people handle you. Occasionally I’ll ask others about you because I’m still playing the game, but I have zero desire to ask you directly about how you play.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

its here. smark saw the answer but he is stuck in his scum read of me and is unable to move forward

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don’t know how many more times I can say say it but I’m gonna say it one more time I don’t care to solve you anymore. You drove me to the point where I’m so aggravated at this game that I can’t rationally make a single post to you without being upset. I don’t care if you are scum I don’t care if you are town I don’t care if you’re the serial killer I don’t care about you anymore I will let other people handle you. Occasionally I’ll ask others about you because I’m still playing the game, but I have zero desire to ask you directly about how you play.
mafia may not be the game for u. for ur own sake lets say u r mafia and this is all a ploy

seems more legit

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
oh yes i am not obliged to answer. i did anyway at the end of the interaction when mcnight asked.

i was hoping u wud look back and find the answer urself if u truly cared about solving me

but if ur no longer interested to solve me then how do u expect me to take u in good faith? only mafia is not interested in solving

You can’t solve people when they refuse to answer your questions anyway so the fact that you have this viewpoint that you’re not obligated to answer me then I don’t feel obligated to ask you further questions I’m good.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok ya nvm i see the negotiating w mando post ekko did. Gross

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You can’t solve people when they refuse to answer your questions anyway so the fact that you have this viewpoint that you’re not obligated to answer me then I don’t feel obligated to ask you further questions I’m good.
im not obliged to answer something i have already mentioned in the thread right above where u quoted me

when i asked u about SA you could of said that u already talked about ur scum read of SA and ask me to read the thread but u did not do that

they r not comparable

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
"We can kill lethal together" , saying to someone potentially cop shotted. How strange

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
tweet is gna come here and obviously town read smark from the "meta" when the content is complete nonsense

tweet can honestly go even before smark

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
mafia may not be the game for u. for ur own sake lets say u r mafia and this is all a ploy

seems more legit

Maybe it’s not but you’re the only player I’ve ever seen where at least three different people want to block you in the middle of the game because they don’t wanna deal with you so maybe self reflect on how you handle things.

The thing is too is I’ve often defended you because when you’re not being like this you’re a really good player and I think you have some really good common sense and you can break down some things pretty good we really got to work on how you interact with someone when you decide you want to tunnel like you did this with Jeff for several games in a row and you wrong for at least two of those games I remember you were wrong and you tunneled him to death. Just think about it, mate. Just saying.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"We can kill lethal together" , saying to someone potentially cop shotted. How strange
can u bring me to the post. there is a reason i made that post. ill remmeber by reading what i quoted it for

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tweet is gna come here and obviously town read smark from the "meta" when the content is complete nonsense

tweet can honestly go even before smark
What the shit is this post