Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So the clock has stopped?

If people aren’t being active enough - I don’t see why halting the game will encourage them out if they’ve not been able to take part yet for outside reasons?

If there are those purposely ducking the thread or coming in but not doing much, then there’s merit to stalling things as we’d draw them out more probably. Those people are ones we should be watching out for anyway, as people who have accessed the game but not contributed much might have done so for bad reasons.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
THE COUNT DOWNDOWN WAS FROZEN AT 3:40PM (UK)

IT WILL BEGIN AGAIN - ONCE MORE PLAYERS ARRIVE.​
I hate this, i can’t play around the idea people will show up, sorry but this makes me want to just min post.
If people don’t show I get that as a host it sucks, but you can’t kidnap the thread like this. Lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

If people aren’t being active enough - I don’t see why halting the game will encourage them out if they’ve not been able to take part yet for outside reasons?

If there are those purposely ducking the thread or coming in but not doing much, then there’s merit to stalling things as we’d draw them out more probably. Those people are ones we should be watching out for anyway, as people who have accessed the game but not contributed much might have done so for bad reasons.
Totally agree, and why I specifically took issue with those that have been online since game started but not posted

Underhanded? Don't care

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

at the time of freezing. only nine players had posted.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I hate this, i can’t play around the idea people will show up, sorry but this makes me want to just min post.
If people don’t show I get that as a host it sucks, but you can’t kidnap the thread like this. Lol
Agree with this.

I'll come back when the game restarts. Tag me

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Politely - you hadn't even posted before the countdown was frozen.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
VOTE COUNT

There is It is 0 days, 12 hours, 0 minutes, 00 seconds - CLOCK RESTARTED
With eighteen alive it takes 10 for lynch to be reached.

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

John McHenry (1) - Junkette
Grim (1) - Ekko
Tweet (1) - Jeff​

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
giphy-downsized-large.gif

AYYYYYY LMAAAAOOOOOO!!!

Current Stats

- Power Level = 3%

- Scums To Find = 4~6

- Just Ate = Shaggy Sandwich

- Threat Level = Safe

- Spam Level = Low

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Oh and also on Ekko - I'm not in the mood to deal with his tropes of powering up and excessive words that amount to nothing. If he wants to game solve and do it within due course, I'm all ears. But it's a chore to read and I think Haza nailed it spot on when he bodied it. Just amounts to nothing. I recall similar walls of text amounting to nothing in Xmas Mafia, but hey, that could just be retribution still on my mind.
can you point me to which "walls of text" post you are referring to that amounts to nothing here - not including the shaggy posts ofcourse

i reckon if i ask you for receipts you will be able to provide them yeah?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Im super busy so im just in page 9 and I got to go soon, but Junkette is fake townie nonsense, I would know about that, im the nonsense expert.

And it feels to me that McStalker and Junkette where playing a game of distancing with the is too early to vote but im still voting.

Ekko seems good, because I feel they would react differently to pressure of being suss if mafia, based only in the previous game, but is a weak read.
well i was town last game though

also this is inaccurate/ingenuine statement because there was no pressure for me to react to regardless of my alignment. junk gave it up after i posted one gif. i am curious where u see the pressure coming from

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
THE COUNT DOWNDOWN WAS FROZEN AT 3:40PM (UK)

IT WILL BEGIN AGAIN - ONCE MORE PLAYERS ARRIVE.​
please dont do this

give them till mid day 2, if they still dont post u can force replace them or modkill them

useless slots can go none cares about them

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
how would anyone get a hold of you if no one talks to you off site? confusing

anyways!

I have a few of the lads on discord.
Anyways was the site broken for anyone else?
Was down for hours for me...