Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
fwiw thats only part of the argument. the whole point of my role is to use is a few times to narrow, and while we know for sure one is scum if mchenry is town, im still not sure its the wisest thing to use as "we must figure these 3" . now that being said, doddsy's previous points on mando are also fair.

what do u think of @Tweet now going mando after the info yet he had shown paranoia when doddsy implied he may have info over the other 2. @Tweet u should answer this too :)

Agreed that this does seem like a flip from Tweet, but he’s seen my name on the table and gone with it out of the three available to him.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
@RDK why is your vote on kekko?
Lynch McNightstalker

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
We already got someone wanting to steer us in that direction so we might as well start off there.
Oh and yeah as I suspected. I am getting town vibes from Tweet.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
hes being so fucking scummy its actually fucking gross lmao
You're calling me scummy for trusting a cop shot. I'm just memeing at this point because there's no point arguing with you

If you're town then it's too bad but I'd rather go down trusting info than ignoring it

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
You're calling me scummy for trusting a cop shot. I'm just memeing at this point because there's no point arguing with you

If you're town then it's too bad but I'd rather go down trusting info than ignoring it

Then why arent you voting for mac yet?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Agreed that this does seem like a flip from Tweet, but he’s seen my name on the table and gone with it out of the three available to him.
its just a bit funny because u quoted his previous post when doddsy mentioned he threw cold water on it (without sussing doddsy either). do u no feel thats a bit weird from the old tweetman?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

hes not calling u scummy for that he has been calling u scummy since day 1. ahh but its crazy isnt it

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I CLAIM COP

MCSTALKER IS MAFIA

Okay and from here is where I’m basically up to date so I’ll stop with the post by post recap.

Let me see where we’re at with what’s happened since I’ve been catching up.