• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why does it matter what time it was? You were literally here posting so you weren’t asleep lol
I posted and then I went to sleep. It matters. I didn't stay up all night and intentionally not post.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
At this point I kinda feel like Doddsy might just be playing moron on purpose but pretty sure I’ve felt that way before and he was town :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I posted and then I went to sleep. It matters. I didn't stay up all night and intentionally not post.
That’s not what I was saying lol. I’m talking about your posts when you were actually here

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Like when your goal is to look town, you want to look productive. It’s like basic scum play 101 lmao. Admitting you have no thoughts might indirectly cause somebody to read you town but 9 times out of 10 it’s just going to draw attention and have people giving you shit for it (which btw is what happened immediately with brutus)

like literally nobody thinks yeah I’ll look town by telling everybody I have nothing lmao. Doesnt happen

but thanks for inadvertently helping my argument
So you can’t? Got it
Absolutely false, your goal as scum may be to look productive, but the same doesn't apply to everyone else. Your aim is to replicate your town game, if you think you as town would have no thoughts on it, you say you have no thoughts on it. Half the time you can give accurate reads and easily pass it off as what you'd do because it is what you'd do.

I won't provide any example no, you're having a giggle if you think I'll look through old games for this shite. I do it literally all the time because it's how I play as town

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That’s not what I was saying lol. I’m talking about your posts when you were actually here
When absolutely nothing was going on for like the 2 hours I was watching Payback with Chris and EC? :heston

You don't know me at all if you think I do more than fluff as either alignment in the first 2 hours.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Hey guys.

13 pages in and you already got mode note to play nice... good job guys.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Do you think ace would think to do that with that kind of post? How does he play as scum?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
I think he's more than capable of replicating a town game, just look a few games ago he was universally town read.

At this point I kinda feel like Doddsy might just be playing moron on purpose but pretty sure I’ve felt that way before and he was town :heston
This is going to be so embarrassing for you because dead set this is basic scum play :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Absolutely false, your goal as scum may be to look productive, but the same doesn't apply to everyone else. Your aim is to replicate your town game, if you think you as town would have no thoughts on it, you say you have no thoughts on it. Half the time you can give accurate reads and easily pass it off as what you'd do because it is what you'd do.

I won't provide any example no, you're having a giggle if you think I'll look through old games for this shite. I do it literally all the time because it's how I play as town
But I’ve said multiple times I took the player into account lmao. Everybody’s goal is to look productive as scum, maybe you’re different but you’d be an exception not a rule and your town game is pretty easy to replicate tbh

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Can someone summarize what this current debate is about?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If it’s a very basic scum tactic it shouldn’t really be that hard to find an example, surely just last game would suffice :draper2

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm not gonna bother looking is the point, give me an example of me ever looking back at old games for examples :mj

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not gonna bother looking is the point, give me an example of me ever looking back at old games for examples :mj
I’m not currently trying to push you as scum, just wrong :cudi

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
But it ain't wrong. Ace very well may be town but you're reasoning is poor 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.