Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'D LIKE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But you responded directly to his claim calling himself a God of Death. I'm calling bullshit.
So you think instead of backing up my godfather on ONE vote, I call a bluff on it and help lynch him on day 1?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well the fact that the win condition of the Yotsuba Group isn't in that flip doesn't bode well. I'd be inclined to see that as a multiscum faction, especially since in the anime they're not exactly good guys.

Reactions: NotBrutus

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Alco is town

Smark had little reason to volunteer that information if he's lying, do not like the vote

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So you think instead of backing up my godfather on ONE vote, I call a bluff on it and help lynch him on day 1?

Weren't you just on the wagon for the idea of there being multi-scum?

:hayden3

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Strange that you'd automatically try to undermine my point by suggesting there's only one scum faction when you were just selling that idea.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Weren't you just on the waogn for the idea of there being multi-scum?

:hayden3
Not on day 1 I wasn't.

I'm confused, do you think I'm scum solely because there's maybe a pink scum faction?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Strange that you'd automatically try to undermine my point by suggesting there's only one scum faction when you were just selling that idea.
So you think I'm pink and I drew that much attention to the alignments in the pms for what reason?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well the fact that the win condition of the Yotsuba Group isn't in that flip doesn't bode well. I'd be inclined to see that as a multiscum faction, especially since in the anime they're not exactly good guys.
Nah, it’s not a straight multiscum faction, if it was then it would just tell us the win condition because why wouldn’t it? It’s highly likely it’s a group that have an alternate win condition that is not to eliminate all threats to their alignment and thus can probably win with either town or scum

like there are certain consistencies with Odo’s hosting. He hates multi scum like he hates recruits, so I can guarantee you it’s not just a straight up extra faction.

in fact I am 90% sure he has used this before with the exact same “their motivations are unclear” but I can’t for the life of me remember which game lol. Was probably on WF tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Smark what character are you out of interest and what does your pm say about ryuk

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Worth noting that phenom also had a slightly altered win condition to us

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
So that’s what Phen0m meant when he said, he’d be town read soon enough

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Smark Griswold - that isn’t a point I’ve made, why are you focusing on that?

I’ve not said “smark is scum because there’s a pink alignment” - for someone who gets annoyed about being patronised and your points purposely twisted, it’s a bit of a shit move to make, no?

I’m voting you as I don’t believe you didn’t read your PM properly and you’ve just told us Ryuk is mentioned directly in your PM and you didn’t bat an eye lid at the claim.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Nah, it’s not a straight multiscum faction, if it was then it would just tell us the win condition because why wouldn’t it? It’s highly likely it’s a group that have an alternate win condition that is not to eliminate all threats to their alignment and thus can probably win with either town or scum

like there are certain consistencies with Odo’s hosting. He hates multi scum like he hates recruits, so I can guarantee you it’s not just a straight up extra faction.

in fact I am 90% sure he has used this before with the exact same “their motivations are unclear” but I can’t for the life of me remember which game lol. Was probably on WF tho
Yea now that you mention it this is a lot like Three Kingdoms where there were two or three town alignments and one of em had the same sorta concealed win condition. Probably not multiscum then kek

Status
Not open for further replies.