Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean tbf we kinda have to assume that someone bussed Banez because that wagon was pretty quick and easy.

Not sure when you jumped on but I'd look at the post-flip guys and particularly those who latched on after it was becoming clear Banez was leaving - specifically after his whole 'going to bed' post.

CBA looking back at who that was rn but will look at a later stage
I was on him before that (a sheep vote) and once he claimed my next post was calling out the claim as non town because it made no sense. I ain't bussing the godfather bus driver day 1 randomly

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Ace

Reaction score
It wasn’t really about being co-operative tho it was about your desire to seem productive as scum and the fact you just volunteered the fact you had nothing. It’s not about switching up your play, it’s about not doing stuff as scum that you think would make you look bad
yes cooperative was the wrong word but i maintain i could switch up my style to be more carefree and less actively productive - its a pretty easy play for me as i regularly have got to mid-late game as POE member when I was less active in the past.

again this is all kinda irrelevant as i think you're town now.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
But again this doesn’t make sense because you know the hosts give fakes?
His claim made no sense at all. Also scum have claimed dumb shit numerous times over the years that isn't in their fakes. Sorry that I was right and the claim didn't make sense.

Ace

Reaction score
I was on him before that (a sheep vote) and once he claimed my next post was calling out the claim as non town because it made no sense. I ain't bussing the godfather bus driver day 1 randomly

if this is true it does make you look better but given Banez' relative apathy in-thread it wouldnt surprise me if he was willing to be bussed or something.

I do feel like that's reaching now though but I like the other points on you

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Not sure why Gambit is getting so angry over a hint of him being a scum lean. Past experiences suggest angry Gambit is a SCUM Gambit

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
The other points on me are rubbish tbh

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Not sure why Gambit is getting so angry over a hint of him being a scum lean. Past experiences suggest angry Gambit is a SCUM Gambit
Lol at this. I'm angry at dumb stuff as town too

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Not even if he’s being hounded by me and showing no desire to fight?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Not even if he’s being hounded by me and showing no desire to fight?
Expect I'd already voted him and called out the claim before he was bang to rights. So try again

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To be fair to gambit he was on banez early (3rd) it’s just weighing that with the fact that I was presenting my case on banez for a while and he no sold it to discuss other stuff, and then only voted after smark did and after I started actively asking for votes and pointing out how people were sitting on theirs even tho nothing was happening

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Expect I'd already voted him and called out the claim before he was bang to rights. So try again

Never said it was after he was bang to rights but I was hounding him before others started voting and he never showed any desire to fight at any point. A good scum player can easily sense the danger there and I consider you a smart scum player

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
His claim made no sense at all. Also scum have claimed dumb shit numerous times over the years that isn't in their fakes. Sorry that I was right and the claim didn't make sense.

I mean... you weren’t really right were you because Ryuk wasn’t his real character and ergo it was a given fake by odo

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I regularly sit on vote day 1 as town. I usually wait until there is something to press. Anyway you guys can waste tomorrow pushing me for a claim or look at people who actually joined after banez was done or who weren't around for it instead of making me waste time defending myself

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean... you weren’t really right were you because Ryuk wasn’t his real character and ergo it was a given fake by odo
He was scum so I was right :draper2:. I'm not even sure if it was a fake given by odo because odo gives decent fakes normally. Tbf legit no idea what banez was doing there since ryuk wasn't his character

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Never said it was after he was bang to rights but I was hounding him before others started voting and he never showed any desire to fight at any point. A good scum player can easily sense the danger there and I consider you a smart scum player
I am smart but i feel like i would come up with better logic than the character makes no sense when trying to fool you for example.

Reactions: Poyser
Status
Not open for further replies.