Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Yeah that's a Yotsuba character for sure

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm inclined to think scum would have at least one yotsuba fake or else this game isn't all that FITZproof

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Alternatively, yotsuba isn't as pro-town as tweet is suggesting. I do believe they wouldn't win with Kira tho fwiw

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah they 100% would

also fairly sure Joe is full of shit because he specifically claimed “vanilla townie”. The yotsuba flip we have is TKOk who was just “vanilla” and task force aligned are “vanilla townie”

how would he know to claim vanilla townie unless somebody was telling him what to claim?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And since TKOK was Yotsuba, we can assume that since he wasn't Kira aligned, none of the other Yotsuba would be Kira aligned either, right?
I think from a flavour perspective, one of the Yotsubas was actually a proxy for Kira or something, so it could be that that character is sort of a Kira/Yotsuba double dip. I cant remember the name tho.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Joe didn’t claim yotsuba btw. Is that character definitely yotsuba?
I googled the character and he's one of the Yotsubas. You make a good point though.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah they 100% would

also fairly sure Joe is full of shit because he specifically claimed “vanilla townie”. The yotsuba flip we have is TKOk who was just “vanilla” and task force aligned are “vanilla townie”

how would he know to claim vanilla townie unless somebody was telling him what to claim?
....that's another good point. I think all the signs are pointing his way.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is easily provable, though, according to Tweet?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tbf the Yotsuba Kira guy is pretty much exactly who we're missing so ykno, might be a rat in the house.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Page 1-70 thoughts

Not Aligned:

Tweet – Evans (on account of Tweet being the second vote on Evans Jr)

Tweet – Barry (Barry was suspicious of Tweet early)

Tweet – CP

Tweet - Banez

Poyser – Smark probably not aligned, but a long rambling exchange would serve as a good way for Smark to bolster his post count imho – if they were bussing. But, Doddsy starts siding with Smark. I don’t buy a scum Poyser throwing Banez to the wolves the moment he gets some suspicion. It’s not as though Banez made a particularly dodgy post. He had a good role, I think Poyser would have just told Banez to throw his toys out the pram if they were aligned. So I’m reasonably confident to say that Poyser is town.

Barry is probably town – primarily for his post on Banez.

Ace is likely town for mentioning that Banez hasn’t rung any bells, I think a scum player would just quietly ignore things, or just join the wagon for the sake of it to avoid drawing any suspicion.

I don’t know if Haza is absolutely town as has been suggested, I’ve never cared all that much for the thoughts of forlorn members of the mafia team. Banez did have his vote on Haza early, so may have just doubled down

CP post 479 leads me to think that CP and Banez are not aligned, CP would have surely proffered this get out in the thread.

Kajuh

Reaction score
I think from a flavour perspective, one of the Yotsubas was actually a proxy for Kira or something, so it could be that that character is sort of a Kira/Yotsuba double dip. I cant remember the name tho.

Kyosuke Higuchi was the only one from the Yotsuba group with a Death Note, the other dudes in the group were kinda just business partners or something. Higuchi was a "third Kira" but I don't think he would be considered Kira aligned since they mostly worked independently of each other.

Kajuh

Reaction score
And yeah, interesting that no one has claimed Higuchi yet, seems like a big character that would be included in this game.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I see 2 possibilities

Scenario 1) Doddsy is the SK as Mello, and Yotsuba are likely harmless

Scenario 2) Doddsy is not the SK, and Yotsuba contain and can win with the SK (Kyosuke Higuchi) or town, as long as Kira (faction or Light, not sure) is gone

My issue here is that Higuchi is the one who forms the Yotsuba Group, so I'm not sure who else Tweet could be from the group besides Higuchi. If Tweet isn't Higuchi, then it's likely one of the other Yotsuba. As in, they're Higuchi the SK but they have another Yotsuba character as their fake. This could be exactly the case with Joe, since he weirdly claimed vanilla townie but yotsuba.

This means that even if Tweet successfully neighborizes Joe, either one of them could still be scum, the SK.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And yeah, interesting that no one has claimed Higuchi yet, seems like a big character that would be included in this game.
I mean if Higuchi isn't Kira aligned, idk what other character would be except for the obvious ones that have already flipped.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Higuchi wouldn't be Kira aligned. He wants to kill Kira and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.