Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Poyser who do you think could have come up with that fake for Brutus if he is scum? I have you and Smark as the only ones I'd buy it from realistically.
For the record, I could come up with that claim, but I don't know if I'd have him say the non-town thing. I don't buy it, personally.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
For the record, I could come up with that claim, but I don't know if I'd have him say the non-town thing. I don't buy it, personally.
you mean you don't buy the fact that he's faked it? I buy that what he said is his actual role

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
you mean you don't buy the fact that he's faked it? I buy that what he said is his actual role
I don't buy a host would make a role with net net negative utility. I buy it's a fake.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't buy a host would make a role with net net negative utility. I buy it's a fake.
why? If we have a BG then his role just acts as a martyr role basically with other perks. If he was faking something like that he'd probably just fake martyr

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
like I don't see what so negative about it. For it to be useful he would just have to use it on a confirmed or powerful player and absorb all the shenanigans scum are targeting that player with.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Have to say I feel somewhat partially responsible for this :slip:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Yeah this is why I was pressing CP over the role name stuff. X-shot bodyguard. Kanzo Mogi Task force aligned. Massive but gentle. I protect Mina Amane whilst acting as her manager. Not used my role yet. Was going to use it on Poyser night 1 but he said to not protect him. Would have used it on Evans if I picked up his hint. Heck in hindsight I should have picked up Phenom's hint and protected him night 1.

You son of a bitch.

wait, Poyser said not to protect him?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser who do you think could have come up with that fake for Brutus if he is scum? I have you and Smark as the only ones I'd buy it from realistically.
I’d probably only have doddsy/phenom/cp

he’s almost certainly not aligned with cp tho

Ace

Reaction score
Mine says the exact same thing as Gambit's and even the context is exactly the same, which I claimed before he said anything about it lol

Why would the context also be the same for scum? Scum's protection was the bus driver. Nothing in his PM about it. they don't have a BG on top of it
maybe i missed what youre talking about because all i recall was you both said you protect against traditional kills.

the traditional kill nomenclature isn't exclusive to protection - it could be used for things like 'so and so performs the traditional kill' or 'the death note does/does not replace the traditional kill'

anyway i may be tunneling on this a bit so i'm gonna hit the hay, others can make of it what they will

Ace

Reaction score
i'll be back in like 8-9 hours ie in time if my vote is needed

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
like I don't see what so negative about it. For it to be useful he would just have to use it on a confirmed or powerful player and absorb all the shenanigans scum are targeting that player with.

Roles like always have a way to fuck over both town and scum roles. I’ve never personally seen one that let’s town roles go unimpeded.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
You son of a bitch.

wait, Poyser said not to protect him?

I know, I'm annoyed too. Yeah he was my night 1 pick and then he said not to protect him so I told Odo that I wasn't using my role.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
maybe i missed what youre talking about because all i recall was you both said you protect against traditional kills.

the traditional kill nomenclature isn't exclusive to protection - it could be used for things like 'so and so performs the traditional kill' or 'the death note does/does not replace the traditional kill'

anyway i may be tunneling on this a bit so i'm gonna hit the hay, others can make of it what they will
It's conventional kill, not traditional. No, it wouldn't say conventional in either of the contexts you gave. You're being obtuse. Of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.