Death Note Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't even know what's going on anymore. All I'm saying is scum aren't coming in on page 6 with fake thoughts on nothing.

Like I said, is this productive? At all? I'm gonna walk away now as I have zero clue what's going on.
What’s going on is you’ve dedicated a lot of energy and posts into trying to discredit a solid town read for no reason lmao

doesn’t seem very pro town to me

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I don't even know what's going on anymore. All I'm saying is scum aren't coming in on page 6 with fake thoughts on nothing.

Like I said, is this productive? At all? I'm gonna walk away now as I have zero clue what's going on.
I mean i have given fake thoughts as scum on less within 6 pages so i don't think it's impossible for scum to have fake thoughts early on

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My bad meant to say, why did you feel the need to post this?

Seems odd. You thought Tweet’s vote stunk. You have Tweet as town but don’t think CP’s vote stinks as well?
Nah because I understand thinking tweets vote stunk so I’m not gonna hold it against anybody. I thought so too, I just think his reaction and then pleading to Doddsy seemed genuine and more likely to be town

Reactions: NotBrutus

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Rugrat/Evans Jr banter looks genuine. Don’t see them doing that as scum partners.

Reactions: Evans

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What’s going on is you’ve dedicated a lot of energy and posts into trying to discredit a solid town read for no reason lmao

doesn’t seem very pro town to me
So town shouldn't question people about what they assume is faulty logic on town reads? Good to know.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean i have given fake thoughts as scum on less within 6 pages so i don't think it's impossible for scum to have fake thoughts early on

Nothing is impossible, but I don't agree that scum can't come in this early and make a nothing post.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Surely scum would fluff though and not admit they had nothing without being questioned on it?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So town shouldn't question people about what they assume is faulty logic on town reads? Good to know.
I mean if you thought I was scum providing a generous town read that didn’t make sense then have at it

however you don’t think I’m scum or don’t have the balls to push it so all you’re really doing is arguing about a town read when there’s just zero point in doing so. Why try and stop me who (in your own words) is a good player from trying to figure out and poe the game?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Surely scum would fluff though and not admit they had nothing without being questioned on it?

Ding ding fucking ding

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean if you thought I was scum providing a generous town read that didn’t make sense then have at it

however you don’t think I’m scum or don’t have the balls to push it so all you’re really doing is arguing about a town read when there’s just zero point in doing so. Why try and stop me who (in your own words) is a good player from trying to figure out and poe the game?
Why do people always think you need to make up your mind immediately about if people are scum or not. My process is see something weird, question it. That helps my read on you. I'm not going in already assuming you're scum and then trying to prove it.

And we've done this because you keep pushing back on it. I've said a few times, take the floor. If you keep grilling me, of course I'm gonna keep responding. Do you not know me at all? I rack up like 600 posts a game. :cenalol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
What’s the point of this question? Like what are you trying to discern by asking me to speculate on what fake thoughts somebody would provide lmao

My point is I don’t think ace coming in as scum makes a post to say he has no thoughts and no reads. He’s competent as scum as he showed recently so he’d know that kinda thing is no bueno and he’d know he would need to give something. Or at least, he’d think that way because that’s the thought process you go through as scum. You want to be town read so you want to seem productive. It’s not hard to say I don’t like this vote, don’t like that post. This post seems good etc

Ding ding fucking ding

Hard disagree on all of this, I'm with smark. Absolutely no sense in faking opinions on utter fluff, doing so would make you look bad.

Very weak reasoning for a town read

• Love
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why do people always think you need to make up your mind immediately about if people are scum or not. My process is see something weird, question it. That helps my read on you. I'm not going in already assuming you're scum and then trying to prove it.

And we've done this because you keep pushing back on it. I've said a few times, take the floor. If you keep grilling me, of course I'm gonna keep responding. Do you not know me at all? I rack up like 600 posts a game. :cenalol
No but you’re not gonna get a better read on me by keep going and going do you. You find out what my logic was and then use that to help you make up your mind you didn’t keep going and going and arguing about every little detail because you’re just generating content about nothing

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Ding ding fucking ding
Man, if it's this easy my next scum game I'm doing this immediately. :trips8

But whatever, I'm waving the white flag. I'm wrong. You guys win. Ace can be auto town now.

Let's move on.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Hard disagree on all of this, I'm with smark. Absolutely no sense in faking opinions on utter fluff, doing so would make you look bad.

Very weak reasoning for a town read
Counter point: Why would you post you have no reads when you could fluff too or just not post? Why draw attention to the lack of reads without a reason to? My scum game has been mostly shit recently so maybe I'm not a good judge but it doesn't make much sense to me personally

Status
Not open for further replies.