Death Before Dishonor - July 23rd 2022 - FTR vs Briscoes 2, Gresham vs Castagnoli, Samoa Joe vs. Jay Lethal and more!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I had never seen the Briscoes in action and I gotta say their match with FTR was great. I can see why I keep seeing their name popping up in the IWC.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Swerve

Whose House?!
Reaction score
Gaffney, SC (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Righteous not being part of ROH - genuinely makes me sad. Might have to see them on Impact - actually tempts me to give in another chance
It is a bad idea.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

[WON] ROH PPV Death Before Dishonor with estimated 36,100 buys​

renderTimingPixel.png

The PPV drew 27000 digital buys and 9100 from television. Nearly double Supercard of Honor which had 19,200 total
67.4% of the buyers purchased the Forbidden Door PPV. 68.2% had purchased Double or Nothing. For the Supercard of Honor PPV, 38.5% purchased the previous AEW PPV which was Revolution

Crowd was the 4th largest in ROH history. This was the largest crowd for an event that didn’t take place during Wrestlemania weekend
https://www.f4wonline.com/newslette...ver-newsletter-vince-mcmahon-resigns-from-wwe