Dear Mike Chaos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Stop being a bitch and unban seX-Power and Beer. Seriously bitch move.

Sincerly.
J-Dawg

J

LKP leave my thread with your bullshit and threw it in my sig. Now where's Mike Chaos Mother Fucker has some explainin to do.

LKP

^^^^ you want 2 people who you have never met back on the forum so you can suck each other off? yummy

J dwag go die on your acid

J

^^^^ you want 2 people who you have never met back on the forum so you can suck each other off? yummy

J dwag go die on your acid

Hmmm lets disect just how dumb of a statement that was. In the same sentence you say I want 2 people back I've never met you say so we can suck each other off. My dick is rather large unfortuantly it doesn't reach to Wales or Australia. Now leave my thread.

Kizza

I put Blaze above him. At least Blaze can stick to his opinion. He might get shit for it, but at least he doesn't change for the flavour of the month.