Dear Lady Hotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I can only imagine what "The Model" thinks. He must be so lucky to have the only bitch in the world that has a 365 day period.
I can only imagine how proud he is that his wife sits her fat ass on the computer all night, arguing with little kids.

I hope when I grow up, i find a girl like that.:rule:

I lol'd

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
well she doesn't care... what do you know

I wonder if were boring or lame? Maybe we care about rep to much.

Whats next Ms. I'm so fucking creative and original

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So besides from a joke every now and then, monkeystyle is probably one of the most mature members I know on this forum.

I'm saying this based of conversations i've had with him, and reading some of his post.

I don't see monkeystyle doing the shit you do.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I bet you tell that tiny dicked asian husband of yours that to when hes trying to get his dick to stay in your ass you fucking nob

oh and about your posts about Ukraine over Germany

Germany>Ukraine

In every way

Idiot

LadyHotrod

WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Please stop whining, guys! This is a flame forum, man up! I want my feelinsg hurt, not to be blasted with jokes!

MikeRaw

LOL, so? This is an internet forum. I don't care how I act in a forum. Monk acts worse and is older than I am.

Way to insult him without knowing it.

He never insulted MS though.
You're crossing opinions.
You're thinking is that, because YOU think MS is immature, and Stinger said you're immature, that it means Stinger thinks MS is immature.

In the words of Edge:

WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

He said you're immature. That is all. Never did he mention MS. Just because you're opinion says MS is immature, doesn't mean everyone else does. Therefore, if Stinger says you're immature, which you undoubtedly are, it doesn't have anything to do with MS, or anyone else you wanna drag into it.

It's just you.
You're immature.
You have no life.
You care.

Don't drag others into it.
:nopity:

Please stop whining, guys! This is a flame forum, man up! I want my feelinsg hurt, not to be blasted with jokes!
No you don't.
If you did, you'd let people insult you, instead of shitting your pants and getting your back up every time someone called you out.

LadyHotrod

Aww, that's it? I though you were a badass? That wasn't very badass at all!

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
how about

fuck you you dumb ass cunt ukrainian slut with a small dick commy smurf ass husband living in canada with no life and nothing better to do than sit here and say oh wow and do it again and more.. your actions show how pathetic you trully are, we barely need to do anything for us to know your nothing under your smurf coat

LadyHotrod

how about

fuck you you dumb ass cunt ukrainian slut with a small dick commy smurf ass husband living in canada with no life and nothing better to do than sit here and say oh wow and do it again and more.. your actions show how pathetic you trully are, we barely need to do anything for us to know your nothing under your smurf coat

But your women don't shave their pits.

:(

seX-Power

Hungarian women > all other women.

You can do anything to drunk women. :yesyes: