Dean Ambrose Wants To Be Wrestling's Top Villian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
CityBeat said:
Good (Ambrose) emphasizes that his wrestling persona has always been “autobiographical” and is a skewed mirror image of who he was or is. When asked about his future career prospects, he does solidify one thing. “To me, anything less than being the top guy in the industry, the top villain in the industry, the WWE Champion, is a failure,” he says. “That’s a lot of pressure to put on yourself, but whenever I look at it realistically, that’s just how it is.”
Source.

Well,with the right amount of exposure and proper booking he will be one of these days,and, when that day happens I'll be here,marking like a little girl.

Adsso

Jobber
Reaction score
Really enjoy Dean Ambrose in the ring and his character.. I hope wwe don't stuff it.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
If he doesn't want to be the best.... He should just GTFO.....

Just like all of them

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose needs to pay his dues before ever getting to be wrestlings top villian

e712d6a7cd7ca0865012b7b95528e415.jpg

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
He seems capable, but I'm afraid his Shield buddies may eclipse him when they finally disband.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He may get there. He's great on the mic, good character, can work, is big enough and all. Don't think anything may stop him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Worst spot ever, that shit suckled from the dong of shitness that no name no talent yardies worship whilst jumping off their roof. Dudes an excellent speaker highlight that shit not a dumbass spreading blood on a saw blade which looked like it couldn't cut open that Kelly Kelly fansfans soft head.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Worst spot ever, that shit suckled from the dong of shitness that no name no talent yardies worship whilst jumping off their roof. Dudes an excellent speaker highlight that shit not a dumbass spreading blood on a saw blade which looked like it couldn't cut open that Kelly Kelly fansfans soft head.

:okay:

But yeah I've seen Dean's interview about that, just thought it was a good example of him paying his dues. Never mind :sad:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I suppose it could happen, I can't see either of the Shield taking his spot for the big villain. I see Reigns being a big face character, but that's mostly it. Dean has the mic skills, and the in ring psychology to be a big villain, I still remember his match against Kane, nearly using Undertaker's old school move against his brother was brilliant and added more heat to him during the match. If he continues to improve in ring, and keeps his mic work fresh and doesn't get busted for drugs, I can see him having a very bright future with the WWE.