Dean Ambrose first feud dropped?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that while at one time it seemed Dean Ambrose was going to begin his WWE main roster career with a Mick Foley feud, there are some who are against that, which might explain why the Internet feud between the two has been dropped.

Reportedly, some backstage officials like Ambrose but feel his first feud with Mick Foley wouldn't be what is best for his career.

God forbid WWE takes a chance for once.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Dude is fuckin awesome. Reminds me of a young Brian Pillman. Crazy and energy all over the place.

Airfixx

Reaction score
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WRITE!!!! :FFS:

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
- At Thursday night's final FCW TV tapings, the highly anticipated rematch between Dean Ambrose and William ended in a no contest due to referee stoppage. During the match, Ambrose caused Regal to bleed from the head and the officials stopped the match.

Ambrose flipped out and attacked the referees and wrestlers who came into help Regal. He then applied Regal's Regal Stretch hold on him. When Regal finally got free, he applauded Ambrose, who proceeded to knock him out with his Knee Trembler move.

Ambrose is the future.

Rell

Reaction score
that smurf crazy

seriously though, I'm familiar with his promo work. he's pretty ill in that regard. I hear he's no slouch in the ring, but I've never seen him wrestle so I don't know. I usually FF through his FCW shit if the match is longer than a couple minutes. In all honesty, can't watch a lengthy match unless Daniel Bryan is involved. Wrestlemania was like torture to me.

Reaction score
He looks like a thin Terry Gordy.

What can't be good for his career to begin his main show tenure against Mick Foley? Is it better for him to come in and squash Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd and Alex Riley for two straight months?

joa

Reaction score
Moxley sir, you are the future.