Deadman Inc. vs. Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

-TJ-

BOOM Deadman, Mike, and I have been talking about this. Soo here Travis40 your being challenge to a flame war by Deadman..... I'll be the judge along with people who would like to judge. I'll be head judge though XD.

Too join you must:

Be able to judge well

And not favor Travis or Deadman Inc. at all so Mike NO you can't judge cause you'll want Deadman to win XD.......

-TJ-

Opps forgot the Stip

The loser must put in his sig what the winner tells him to put so.... example

Deadman wins.

Travis must put Deadman beat my ass in a flame war. in his sig. for how big and how colorful Deadman wants it.

But we'll see what will happen....... Mabye Travis will win......

Deadman wins and he becomes the first FlameChamber WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye the way this is all approved by Mr. Mike lol

So Are you Ready? No I Asked ARE YOU READY

Travis40

I'm not going to put anything in my sig becuase this idiot wants to make himself look like an attention whore...

-TJ-

^ Fuck i'll give the duke to Deadman Inc.

You see Travis without knowing you just did a flame round........

Travis40

Uh...you wanted to talk shit about a S Mod?...that's all of our business, god damn...looks like I've gotten myself in some more shit...looks like I have no choice but to accept..and I don't think flaming would resolve anything and the only thing to make it right, is a debate on this situation.

EDIT: I'll be back tomorrow for this.

-TJ-

Holy Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's On

-TJ-

Yes i'm the head judge

So if This Guy agrees

the judges are

Me - Head judge
Mike
This Guy
2 of travis's judges

You guys will have to listen to me HAHAHA

-TJ-

IWF's Flame War Tale of The Tape is sponsered by McDonalds. Bah bah bah bah bah!!!!! I'm loving it

Deadman Inc.

vCash: 500

VS.

Travis40

vCash: 17684

Status
Not open for further replies.